Powers & Abilities Sanji, raid suit and invisibility

Fire is Sanji's original genetics power, not the invisibility.

But why does the RS give an invisibility instead of a fire power like how the rest of his siblings with their respective power? The answer is simple, it was because Sanji was a failure in his childhood. None of his genetic modification come to fruition. That's why Judge designed his RS with an invisibility power so that even though he was a failure, he could still be useful.
doesn't the fact that stealth black is well known indicate that stealth black was always an invisibility user?

Like sanji's gen of germa obviously isn't the only generation that ever existed. There were likely previous generations of germa, previous stealth blacks.

To me it's weird, on one hand you accept that Sanji used invisibility at the end of last chapter, but refuse to acknowledge it for Niji when it's literally the same thing.. Niji says '' stealth '' and there the '' fuu...... '' sound fx, plus stealth stand for invisibilty for the vinsmokes because they are not turning trully invisible they are projecting the background on their body.. It's not the same as Shiryu's fruit(rip Absalom) where he actually disappear as in erase himself and becomes transparent..

As for why Niji didn't flee, when they were trapped in candy even if he turned invisible he was still trapped, Reiju also said that they can't disobey Judge's order and Judge didn't want to leave without paying back his failure of a son because he felt ashamed that he was saved by Sanji and his group or whatever..
After Sanji kicked him, Niji instantly appeared behind him while he was still in front of him literally the second earlier. Sanji didn't even have the time to react. This isn't how invisibility works nor is it how it's portrayed, it doesn't make the user faster. You can see Queen was looking for Sanji for a while, he didn't get attacked instantly. Besides, you can clearly see the speed lines as well as the dust generated by Niji's speed when he uses Stealth :

You can even see the effect from Niji appearing suddenly behind him. It's clearly a sharp and sudden move, not a smooth one like invisibility.

Last edited:
After Sanji kicked him, Niji instantly appeared behind him while he was still in front of him literally the second earlier. Sanji didn't even have the time to react. This isn't how invisibility works nor it is how it's portrayed, it doesn't make the user faster. You can see Queen was looking for Sanji for a while, he didn't get attacked instantly. Besides, you can clearly see the speed lines as well as the smoke generated by Niji's speed when he uses Stealth :

You can even see the effect from Niji appearing suddenly behind him. It's clearly a sharp and sudden move, not a smooth one like invisibility.
move is called stealth u know
stealth black :blush:

To me it's weird, on one hand you accept that Sanji used invisibility at the end of last chapter, but refuse to acknowledge it for Niji when it's literally the same thing.. Niji says '' stealth '' and there the '' fuu...... '' sound fx, plus stealth stand for invisibilty for the vinsmokes because they are not turning trully invisible they are projecting the background on their body.. It's not the same as Shiryu's fruit(rip Absalom) where he actually disappear as in erase himself and becomes transparent..

As for why Niji didn't flee, when they were trapped in candy even if he turned invisible he was still trapped, Reiju also said that they can't disobey Judge's order and Judge didn't want to leave without paying back his failure of a son because he felt ashamed that he was saved by Sanji and his group or whatever..
Sorry, forgot to answer that part.

Yes, he was trapped in candy at the Tea Party but he could still have turned invisible and nobody would have noticed he was still standing on his chair. And I didn't say he should have fled at Cacao Island, I said he could have avoided bullets with invisibility if he could use it, but he didn't.

Last edited:

Yes, he was trapped in candy at the Tea Party but he could still harve turned invisible and nobody would have noticed he was still standing on his chair. And I didn't say he should have fled at Cacao Island, I said he could have avoided bullets with invisibility if he could use it, but he didn't.
Wait, he was glued to his seat but you think turning invisible would have fooled people into thinking he wasn't there?

Wait, he was glued to his seat but you think turning invisible would have fooled people into thinking he wasn't there?
If they knew he could turn invisible, of course it wouldn't have fooled anyone. But if they had no idea what happened, why he disappeared and how his powers work, there's no telling they'd assume he was still stuck on his chair.

But whether it's true or not, the evidences for Stealth not being invisibility are still overwhelming.

After Sanji kicked him, Niji instantly appeared behind him while he was still in front of him literally the second earlier. Sanji didn't even have the time to react. This isn't how invisibility works nor is it how it's portrayed, it doesn't make the user faster. You can see Queen was looking for Sanji for a while, he didn't get attacked instantly. Besides, you can clearly see the speed lines as well as the dust generated by Niji's speed when he uses Stealth :

Sanji didn't react because Ichiji prompted him of Zeff being hostage in east blue..
As for Queen, Hell Memories has a prep time to it, also how can there be a text bubble of someone speaking pointing at their location when we can't see them, meaning Niji was still there at the time where he wasn't seen..

The speed lines are to depict Sanji dashing and closing in on Niji..

Yes, he was trapped in candy at the Tea Party but he could still have turned invisible and nobody would have noticed he was still standing on his chair. And I didn't say he should have fled at Cacao Island, I said he could have avoided bullets with invisibility if he could use it, but he didn't.
If Niji can turn about 3 seconds invisible when he's trapped there's not much point to it..

Sanji didn't react because Ichiji prompted him of Zeff being hostage in east blue..
As for Queen, Hell Memories has a prep time to it, also how can there be a text bubble of someone speaking pointing at their location when we can't see them, meaning Niji was still there at the time where he wasn't seen..

If Niji can turn about 3 seconds invisible when he's trapped there's not much point to it..
niji's ability is called stealth like what s so hard to understand lol
sanji s suit was stealth black and can turn invisible
it s clear niji can turn invisible to

niji's ability is called stealth like what s so hard to understand lol
sanji s suit was stealth black and can turn invisible
it s clear niji can turn invisible to
I know but that answer isn't convincing enough for some..
Stealth can be used to describe other concealement techniques, it's not necessarly related to invisibility i think, but in this case and for the vinsmokes stealth equals to invisibility..

If they knew he could turn invisible, of course it wouldn't have fooled anyone. But if they had no idea what happened, why he disappeared and how his powers work, there's no telling they'd assume he was still stuck on his chair.

But whether it's true or not, the evidences for Stealth not being invisibility are still overwhelming.
But like, if there's a candy coated seat in the shape of Njiji and that shape doesn't change, and there's no movement or observations indicating otherwise, it's pretty safe to just shoot the shit out of the chair even if you don't see him right?

As we saw during the clash with King, invisibility kinda sucks when someone already has the drop on you.

I know but that answer isn't convincing enough for some..
Stealth can be used to describe other concealement techniques, it's not necessarly related to invisibility i think, but in this case and for the vinsmokes stealth equals to invisibility..
I don't think you should take Zowo's answers seriously on this matter, as he just likes to tease Sanji fans because he finds it fun. He figured saying Niji can turn invisible would annoy Sanj fans so that's what he does, did the same thing when Sanji tanked bullets with his skin by pretending his exoskeleton is weaker than that of his siblings because he said it hurt. I'll just let him have his fun as it's just part of the usual Sanzo fanwar, I guess. Just don't expect me to fall for it. :kata:

I mean noticing Niji disappearing right in front of him. He didn't have the time to realize what was happening before Niji appeared behind him and started holding him.

If even the visual hints drawn by Oda to make it clear as day aren't enough, I guess there's no point in discussing this further. But even if we ignore all the evidences in the manga as well as the anime supporting them, it still makes no sense that Sanji's Germa power and nickname would be about something the other Vinsmokes can do too. Even the Vivre Card supports the fact it's just Sanji's thing.

I don't think you should take Zowo's answers seriously on this matter, as he just likes to tease Sanji fans because he finds it fun. He figured saying Niji can turn invisible would annoy Sanj fans so that's what he does, did the same thing when Sanji tanked bullets with his skin by pretending his exoskeleton is weaker than that of his siblings because he said it hurt. I'll just let him have his fun as it's just part of the usual Sanzo fanwar, I guess. Just don't expect me to fall for it. :kata:
Ha ha ok, well i'm trying to be neutral as much as possible..

it still makes no sense that Sanji's Germa power and nickname would be about something the other Vinsmokes can do too. Even the Vivre Card supports the fact it's just Sanji's thing.
It does if the comic strip is not a perfect accurate representation of the real Germa in One Piece.. Vivre cards are not really a good reference.. Also revealing that all vinsmokes can use invisbility would imply that Sanji's fire is from the modified genes..

But like, if there's a candy coated seat in the shape of Njiji and that shape doesn't change, and there's no movement or observations indicating otherwise, it's pretty safe to just shoot the shit out of the chair even if you don't see him right?

As we saw during the clash with King, invisibility kinda sucks when someone already has the drop on you.
Was their entire body stuck in candy ? Thought they only had candy handcuffs.

To be fair, King coud feel Sanji's body since he had his beak stuck in it, so he could tell his body was still there.