Powers & Abilities Sanji, raid suit and invisibility

I see people debating about if it is Speed or invisibility...
I think that Sanji can vanish for an istant and when he dashes, raid suit amplifies it and can have invisibility activated for a longer time and even when he's standing.

I zoomed in on the frame and realized that I saw that the bars back there are different, so Sanji might be in that way he's transparent in the manga, before he's invisible:

The square grids seem to be different, draw your conclusions

just Sora's drugs side effect, aimed to nullify the genetical modifications for Sanji to not lose his human empathy ended up giving Sanji's emotions the possibility of being used as an offensive power, perhaps by messing up with the Lineage Factor.
I don't think Sora's drug nullfied his genetical modifications, it made them dormant so he could live as a normal human being.. The drug itself didn't affect emotions, it played a role in how Sanji versus his brothers were raised being super humans without feeling pain, suffering or superiority, Sanji could understand how it feels to be human.. You can't engineer emotions, but the exoskeleton is what made Ichiji and his 2 other brothers heartless, they couldn't feel pain nor fear of any danger for theirselves.. Sora thought Reiju emotions because she couldn't feel anything with the exoskeleton..

I think Sora was aware of the notion that Judge's modifications would have had a tool on Sanji and so she tried her best with the precaution but only rendered the genetic expression dormant until it was triggered. This is not scientifically accurate but hey... unless she simply acknowledged Sanji was a Lunarian due his father also being one and that's why he took the precaution but then Judge modified him next.

To clarify, what's your exact take on this ? Do you think Sanji didn't use invisibility against Queen or you think Niji can do it as well ?
He definitely didn't use it voluntarily, and he likely didn't use it at all.

Separately, Niji has stealth abilities. There is no coincidence that he said it and then disappeared. Stealth black is unlike the other Raid Suits, so it's less likely to represent his Germa power and more likely to be an invention based on general Raid Suit abilities or inspired by the Germa comic. The translation I read of the O Soba Mask vivre card mentioned nothing about the power being exclusive.

Also
Fast forward to maybe the eighth minute. This isn't canon, but there is the fact that apparently the game has Niji disappear with stealth and require you to use CoO to get him.

And more clarity in my response to you
Sorry, forgot to answer that part.

Yes, he was trapped in candy at the Tea Party but he could still have turned invisible and nobody would have noticed he was still standing on his chair. And I didn't say he should have fled at Cacao Island, I said he could have avoided bullets with invisibility if he could use it, but he didn't.
I showed you how this is wrong.

He definitely didn't use it voluntarily, and he likely didn't use it at all.

Separately, Niji has stealth abilities. There is no coincidence that he said it and then disappeared. Stealth black is unlike the other Raid Suits, so it's less likely to represent his Germa power and more likely to be an invention based on general Raid Suit abilities or inspired by the Germa comic. The translation I read of the O Soba Mask vivre card mentioned nothing about the power being exclusive.

Also
Fast forward to maybe the eighth minute. This isn't canon, but there is the fact that apparently the game has Niji disappear with stealth and require you to use CoO to get him.

And more clarity in my response to you

I showed you how this is wrong.
He didn't just vanish, I provided the panel with the highlighted details showing he only moved very fast but you chose to ignore them. And you're also ignoring the anime adaptation of the scene (so not a filler added in the anime, but an actual representation of a canon event) but take into account something that comes from a video game. That's called cherry picking.

I'm not really convinced you proved anything about the whole candy thing, but you still have yet to explain why he didn't use invisibility at Cacao Island anyway so it makes no difference.

For anyone who has ever said that the Zoro fans were dumb, the Sanji fans are making them look like genious ahahahahahah WTF

Sanji just kicked Queen very fast, we have seen he do that before.
I agree, it's really dumb to think that this isn't actually the representation of someone moving at high speed. And Queen is extra retarded for thinking that extreme speed is exclusive to Judge's experiments. Anyway, let's just wait for 2 weeks just to confirm what's already obvious.

He didn't just vanish, I provided the panel with the highlighted details showing he only moved very fast but you chose to ignore them. And you're also ignoring the anime adaptation of the scene (so not a filler added in the anime, but an actual representation of a canon event) but take into account something that comes from a video game. That's called cherry picking.

I'm not really convinced you proved anything about the whole candy thing, but you still have yet to explain why he didn't use invisibility at Cacao Island anyway so it makes no difference.

I agree, it's really dumb to think that this isn't actually the representation of someone moving at high speed. And Queen is extra retarded for thinking that extreme speed is exclusive to Judge's experiments. Anyway, let's just wait for 2 weeks just to confirm what's already obvious.
I didn't ignore the anime, I don't watch it. By all means, post it. And also, again, if you actually look then it makes no sense why he would perform his stealth move at that table. You thought he had candy handcuffs and you were simply wrong about that.

For anyone who has ever said that the Zoro fans were dumb, the Sanji fans are making them look like genious ahahahahahah WTF

Sanji just kicked Queen very fast, we have seen he do that before.
Indeed, there's no reason to think differently and that the Exo granted him invisibility all of a sudden. If anything it seemed like it likely boosted his combat speed which is something they should be glad of. 🤔

:risicheck:
The suits invisibilty probably lasts longer and doesn't consume Sanji's stamina. But Niji was also able to use electricity without the suit... Sanji must be the same.
He was willing to say goodbye to it, showing his determination.
Queen's reaction to Sanji's disappearance indicates it is probably invisibility.
No reason why Sanji can't have his stealth in base, if Niji has his Dengeki in base.
Yes he use invisibility, it is overall his power, like Niji using his power without the raidsuit.
You must have zero intelligence if you believe Sanji wouldnt have been able to use invisibility without the RS. The Germa powers make complete sense.

The Vinsmokes get abilities in their normal forms. And the RS amplifies it.
His suit powers reflect his own just like the other germa kids can also use there powers with the suit but with the suit it amplifier it much stronger, it was definitely I visibility because sanji use his hell memory right in front of Queen & if it was stealth lie niji we would have saw the lines that are left behind when a fast person moves, plus it not like queen ever took his eye off sanji only invisibility makes sense sanji awaken it also
he threw away the raid suit because he didn't want to fully become germa, but he already acknowledged that his latent powers have awakened and even warned zoro that he might lose himself.

If Sanji gets the exoskeleton, if he loses control of himself, then he's also getting invisibility. That's just how it works.
It's invisibility. There's no indication of it being speed anywhere. Never seen Oda draw speed in that manner. There's usually lines indicating displacement or movement.
He had it, it was just supressed..
Post automatically merged:

He says goodbye because he doesn't know he has it to some extent now like exoskeleton..
Sanji can use invisibility in base now

When I read the initial spoilers, it didn't really make any sense to me for Oda to have discarded a useful and OP ability like invisibility so it was always either going to be Sanji acquiring invisibility abilities himself or changing his mind again with regards to RS but with the direction of chapter 1031, only the former is possible and we have pretty clear evidence of it this chapter.

Even if the images above are not enough to convince you, Queen specifically states that Sanji disappeared directly linking it to Germa science. Not to mention high speed movement is drawn differently as has been mentioned several times in this thread. You could even argue that it was one of the reasons Sanji was so pissed with Queen at end (i.e. don't stoke the fire anymore than this. I'm already super pissed as is)
Combining @PuckTheGreat 's compliation with Niji and Absolom further strengthens the idea it was invisibility for base Sanji.
Sanji is still getting used to his abilities.
In anycase the flashiness of diable jambe may very well negate him using stealth at the same time, requiring him to prepare for a sneak attack and release stealth before striking.
Alternatively it got just deactivated due to the extreme emotions/ fire involved in hell memories.
I'm quite speechless, Oda went out of his way to make it clear Sanji used invisibility and it's still not enough for everyone to get it.

And "stealth" is just a word, why being so confused about it being used to name one of Niji's techniques and serving as Sanji's nickname at the same time ? How many different techniques in OP have similar names ? A lot. If Niji can turn invisible then why didn't he do it when he thought he was screwed and about to be killed at the Tea Party ? Why didn't he use it at Cacao Island when getting showered with Candy Jacket bullets that nearly killed him.

But I guess his "Lightspeed Blade" technique means he can literally be as fast as Kizaru, and Ichiji's "Sparking Valkyrie" means he's actually a maiden who serves the god Odin in Valhalla.

As for Sanji using invisibility, it's not necessary to wait for at least 2 weeks just to end up saying "oh yeah, it was indeed invisibility all along" when Oda spoon fed us the answer already.
I zoomed in on the frame and realized that I saw that the bars back there are different, so Sanji might be in that way he's transparent in the manga, before he's invisible:

The square grids seem to be different, draw your conclusions
:sanmoji:
:holdthisl:
@Ace @Herrera95 @Money D Malio
@nik87 @Date @Finalbeta @draganax