Spoiler One Piece Chapter 969 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shura

There is definitely something wrong....lol...eventhough it is humiliating there should be some kind of twist..when scabbards narrated flashback we have seen different reactions from SHs and also Yasu seriously regretted for doing Oden wrong......we still have Oden vs Kaido...let's see how this pans out......

But Orochi is really a great villain

that panel shows Kaido and freaking Orochi toying with him... and Oden acting scared of them? i guess thats made the Wano people to lose hope and turn their back on Oden and Kozuki clan. Scared with Kaido is understandable but Orochi? man, the length Oden went through to save Hyogoro's family... Im still kinda baffled that's the top priority he put over wano's citizens well being, but it is what it is i guess.

that panel shows Kaido and freaking Orochi toying with him... and Oden acting scared of them? i guess thats made the Wano people to lose hope and turn their back on Oden and Kozuki clan. Scared with Kaido is understandable but Orochi? man, the length Oden went through to save Hyogoro's family... Im still kinda baffled that's the top priority he put over wano's citizens well being, but it is what it is i guess.
he s still the one who gave kaido that ugly scar

Worst

Custom title
Kaido trolling Oden is gold

Status
Not open for further replies.