Status
Not open for further replies.
Just hope Novas doesn't give you a town role, with a scum character and scum abilities this time xD

Clever :myman:

I'm aware lol.
Literally always a scum chara with scum ability names. In the second they were called stuff like Corruption or something, then Possession in the 3rd. Nobody's ever buying those are from a Town. And the janitor superkills clearly didn't help either.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Literally always a scum chara with scum ability names. In the second they were called stuff like Corruption or something, then Possession in the 3rd. Nobody's ever buying those are from a Town. And the janitor superkills clearly didn't help either.
Pffff these are just small obstacles in the way of the towniest Flower in town. :catsweat:
jeez mafia life is tough for you! Stay strong :gokulaugh:

My last weeb role would fit you Flower.
I could create my own Town core and had a spcial Discord chat with everyone I recruited. With my abilities I could buff my members. Zemmi was my only member, I got killed D3, so couldn't recruit more ppl ;-;

Pffff these are just small obstacles in the way of the towniest Flower in town. :catsweat:
jeez mafia life is tough for you! Stay strong :gokulaugh:
"Yeah, guys, my chara is the Horseman of Death, that is totally a Town role. Also, I poison my visitors, investigate guilty, can crush passive abilities and have a janitor superkill. And I can control somebody's role at will."

Everyone (even scum Larsi): "No way you are Town. Get out, you scum!"

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
"Yeah, guys, my chara is the Horseman of Death, that is totally a Town role. Also, I poison my visitors, investigate guilty, can crush passive abilities and have a janitor superkill. And I can control somebody's role at will."

Everyone (even scum Larsi): "No way you are Town. Get out, you scum!"
:believe:

I’d totally support you until you killed me on the first night itself. :catcry:

How on earth is that a town role even? Is this normal for weebs game?! Now I’m really worried 😂

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Hello! The game's starting date will be Sunday 21st, so 10 days from now. I'm unable to get this started before then as this week has been pretty hectic, and next week is looking just as. I'm really sorry about the delay, hopefully it still works out for you. That start date is a pinky promise though, even if I have to forego sleep and take PTO to get the ball rolling. Those things will happen either way as always when running these things lol.

I'm going to be hosting then elsewhere myself. Hmm. Fortunately FFXIV Endwalker got delayed by two weeks. I'll see. Put me as a tentative maybe for now, thanks. Will let you know if I simply can't play before it starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.