Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Happy Birthday Zoro!!

I have so many favorite Zoro moments and here are several in no particular order!

1. Buggy locked Luffy in a cage and Zoro can't cut steel. He physically picks up the cage and carries Luffy to safety all while suffering from a stab wound. How long has he known Luffy at that time? 12 hours?

2. Zoro vs Mihawk! I know that Zoro lost the fight but he gained Mihawk's respect. I like how Oda introduced a warlord so early on in the series. Yes, Zoro was out classed but he refused to back down. Also I love the argument that Zoro can't outshine Luffy *cough ZKK* but he clearly outshined Luffy during the Baratie arc.

3. Zoro wanting to jump in to Arlong's pool and save Luffy. Here's Zoro running a fever and losing copious amounts of blood but his health and safety isn't as important. I also loved the part where Zoro tells Sanji that he can only give him 30 seconds as Sanji dives into the pool.

4. Water 7. Everything about that arc solidifies Zoro as the RHM/VC of the SHs. I enjoyed the moment where Zoro tells Luffy that they need to decide if Robin is friend or foe. Also he got stuck in a chimney like a dork.

5. Zoro vs Mr. 1. I love it when Zoro is being overpowered by an opponent because he always turns the fight in his favor. Also he learns to cut steel during that fight and unlocked advanced CoA(?)

6. "Nothing happened..." I just love this moment.

7. Zoro asking a celestial dragon if he needs directions.

8. That scene in Dressrosa where Zoro cheers for Luffy during the latter's colosseum fight. I enjoy how Zoro enjoys a good fight.

9. Zoro vs Fujitora. What's the deal with Fujitora trying to force Zoro to the center of the earth? It didn't seem like he did that to other opponents. Why does Zoro terrify his opponents so much?

10. Nami telling Luffy in WCI that if they were looking for a fight with Big Mom, then they would have brought Zoro.

11. I also enjoyed the post Zoro and Kamazou battle. I respect how Zoro doesn't make excuses for his loss and just vows to get stronger.

12. Zoro tanking hakai and continuing to fight after the attack. Also special shout out to Law and his reaction to the whole thing.

13. Zoro vs King mainly I really enjoy how King was so determined to kill Zoro because he knew he was receiving medical treatment. Clearly he knows that Zoro must not join the battle again. King why does Zoro terrify you so much?

If you made it to the end of this list, then cheers to you!