[FNZ] Light game Death Note Mini Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
@Zemmi i voted u to see how much u care about being lynched.
i am aware u dont seem to be in a good mood and i hope ur mood gets better because we r gna need u with us if u r town
i hope u feel better by tomorow

for now could u join me on a prof wagon pls?

[vote lynch prof]
I can't follow that because by his tone alone I feel like he is town.

The part that bugs me is ultra leaching on to what he said about me and going extreme with it. Two scums would not do that together and I would lean more ultra being the scum in that scenario, so I would not switch my vote to save ultra from a possible lynch when he is the scummiest of the two.

I can't follow that because by his tone alone I feel like he is town.

The part that bugs me is ultra leaching on to what he said about me and going extreme with it. Two scums would not do that together and I would lean more ultra being the scum in that scenario, so I would not switch my vote to save ultra from a possible lynch when he is the scummiest of the two.
You know you keep repeating that prof was making a push on you when he really wasn't and your treatment of him has been strange. You make it sound like I was sheeping him when that was 100% my push, he was kinda just making observations that could point to you being scum if Fuji/Enryu were.

im on page 15

@Ultra ive had the same issues with zem b4 when i first started playing with her. she had some weird day 1's based off her mood and turned out town in most or all of them, BUT its pretty easy to copy this playstyle so there is no clear cut answer to finding her alignment just based off the day 1 stuff

HOWVER,

shes not gna sell this play to anyone. at the end of day its the results that matter. right now i see shes pretty active so im definitely inclined to keep her longer, and i do sense genuine frustrations from her replies to u

NOW,

im confused by the strong town read and support ali/flower r giving her

AND

i do think content wise ur posts were better and u looked better in that interaction than her. i relate more to what u have to say about it because not everyone is supposed to know how zem plays and just give her a pass cuz she does this often. i can see why u wud question her the way u did..

BUT

u r starting to sound a bit too forced to me despite ali and flower vouching for zem based off her tone, and they both know her more than u do. im gna say both of u r town off that, so i ask u to stop what u r doing for a bit and look elsehwere.
Fair enough. I feel like your assessment here holds a little more weight than Flower/Ali who are more likely to, if Zemmi is just being manipulative here, fall for that sort of thing.

Emil

Certified Memelord
1. you joke about being scum
2. you cruise by this ultra vs zem interaction without reacting to it
3. you ask me and prof about our reads, then negatively comment about our town reads, saying u dont view them as town or wondering why we have them as town
> wondered why i have enryu and zem as town reads
> questioned why prof has flower and zem as town reads
despite the thought process and reasons already being outlined in the thread (specially for prof's reads)

from my PoV it looks to me like you just want townies to keep fighting each others and let more chaos to arise in the game, without really making any attempts to solve any of this mess

and to that i say brother dest, you are scum

Emil

Certified Memelord
1. you joke about being scum
2. you cruise by this ultra vs zem interaction without reacting to it
3. you ask me and prof about our reads, then negatively comment about our town reads, saying u dont view them as town or wondering why we have them as town
> wondered why i have enryu and zem as town reads
> questioned why prof has flower and zem as town reads
despite the thought process and reasons already being outlined in the thread (specially for prof's reads)

from my PoV it looks to me like you just want townies to keep fighting each others and let more chaos to arise in the game, without really making any attempts to solve any of this mess

and to that i say brother dest, you are scum
@Destroya

Emil

Certified Memelord
I mean, it's not like this game is so late into phase, or Flower has posted an incredible amount, to erase Fuji's presence from my read on that slot. In all honestly, Zemmi I'd maybe lean town here. I think she slid too much into her emotional outburst to comeback from 'I never get emotional as scum'. Enryu has done nothing of note. So I'd say Fuji and Zemmi could be town, while Flower and Enryu can be scum.
thats basically what prof said

I'm calling this your TMI post.
nah doubt it
could be a buddy/white knight attempt by flower yes
but heavily doubt it

Emil

Certified Memelord
Also they could very well be scum but I don't think it is abnormal for them to town lock me especially Flower in that scenario. I believe most people would.
giving town locks is only something i do :goyea:

flower can give u a strong town read tho

but no locks until i say so

Zemmi

GodMommie
giving town locks is only something i do :goyea:

flower can give u a strong town read tho

but no locks until i say so
I'm town locking myself until Ratchet finds me a sub.

Seems like I'm really not ok with being lynched as town even though I thought I was ready for it ;-;

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'm getting a sub, I didn't feel like playing to start with because everything going on and I don't really like people acting like I'm such a shitty person.
there is no reason to sub unless u absolutely cant play
i think fuji subbed cuz hes sick

just cuz some players scum read u doesnt mean u sub out :/
hope u can stay till the end

Status
Not open for further replies.