[FNZ] Light game Death Note Mini Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re saying all scum reads? You said Fuji was fine so that’s really the one I wanted to make you pick a side on lol.
I mean, it's not like this game is so late into phase, or Flower has posted an incredible amount, to erase Fuji's presence from my read on that slot. In all honestly, Zemmi I'd maybe lean town here. I think she slid too much into her emotional outburst to comeback from 'I never get emotional as scum'. Enryu has done nothing of note. So I'd say Fuji and Zemmi could be town, while Flower and Enryu can be scum.

Oh then I missed what you were talking about xD I'm playing a game and even already walked off a cliff and had to be revived by my squad for trying to read the game lol.
I'm just wary of some pocket attempts by Flower and Prof here. Them coming to the conclusion to town lock you felt a bit awkward for my liking.

I'm saying it is better not to mark them as either and keep it as an open read for the moment. The relaxed non paniced flower is a really good sign though.
I was asking what were the Scum things/Town things you thought you saw from them.

So I'd say Fuji and Zemmi could be town, while Flower and Enryu can be scum.
Breaking the same slot into half like that makes zero sense to me lol.

Is this your TMI post as well? No reason for you to lock Zemmi as town.
I think the chances Zemmi would be willing to say that last thing to me as scum, are so low, that yes I am willing to give a 99% town read on her for it unless I’m very wrong about what she’s like.

And if I am wrong, I’ll only ever be wrong about it once lol.

Zemmi

GodMommie
@Destroya my mind is drawing blank this is off topic but what was your old UN. I keep associating with one of my commander named toxic and I don't know why xD Just like I associate Ratchet with this other commander lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.