[FNZ] Light game Death Note Mini Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also don’t think Zem would lie to Flower in that manor if she was Mafia from the stuff I have seen from her/know of her.

I think she probably is Town. Otherwise Flower would probably have to also be scum lol, and they probably wouldn’t buddy so openly here.

If she is mafia I’ll never trust her appeal to personal ethics again lol.

Flower, I don't know how many mafia games you've played, but it's probably well in the double digits right? What have you not learned in your accumulative experience about how useless the concept of trust is in a game that, in its foundation, is based on *lying*. Think whatever you would like about Zemmi, just don't call me out or suspect me when this is what you're basing your decision on. LOL

Zemmi

GodMommie
I also don’t think Zem would lie to Flower in that manor if she was Mafia from the stuff I have seen from her/know of her.

I think she probably is Town. Otherwise Flower would probably have to also be scum lol, and they probably wouldn’t buddy so openly here.

If she is mafia I’ll never trust her appeal to personal ethics again lol.
Flower knows 100% I'm town because there are certain subjects I would never ever lie on.

It wasn’t a deflection. I genuinely wanted to know what he thought about the person who started the thing he was accusing me of, and why he didn’t feel the need to bring her doing it up if he was going to come at me for it.
Flow/er, Zemmi, Enryu. Give me your super early, town or scum, reads on these three.

Flower knows 100% I'm town because there are certain subjects I would never ever lie on.
I can believe that because I also would not do certain things as scum even if it is a little self handicapping.

If you’re lying here you’ll only ever get me the once with that logic tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.