[FNZ] Light game Death Note Mini Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Also they could very well be scum but I don't think it is abnormal for them to town lock me especially Flower in that scenario. I believe most people would.

Emil

Certified Memelord
what u make of it?
i dont see anything rly
u think zem is being weird asking why hes defending fuji when he suggest lynching her?

Anyway I think Zemmi came off pretty heavily as scum and seems like she's trying to sound like she doesn't care moreso than she actually does not. Appeal to emotion and all.
ive seen town zem do this b4, moreso than scum zem
do i like it? nope
would i lynch it? probably nope as well, not yet atleast

Also I only use emotions when I'm town not scum, because I'm not a dirty person like.
@Lindltaylor and @Flower both can vouch for this, I absolutely wouldn't go emotional as scum, even if it costs me the game and the only way I can win :josad:
using emotion does not make u dirty player lmao
emotion is just one of many tools to shrktify others xddd

Emil

Certified Memelord
So I decided to Iso Zem, seems like she is just having a bad day (week...month...year) and has a lot going on. Really appears to just be a tired townie who is just playing so the game could start.
i wish u can put the same effort into isoing others lmao

Zemmi

GodMommie
when can we expect u to play?
i wish u can put the same effort into isoing others lmao
I have been playing the entire time with the time I have to invest. I'm sure there is some other one you can pick on considering I have been more active then almost all the other players correct? Even though I likely have the least time to play then anyone here.

If you read everything, I'm sure you will see you are wasting your time with me.

I also said emotion is not a bad thing and I do not judge others, I jsut personally don't use it as scum and never, will because it would make me feel bad about self personally.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Put it on everything I love I am 100% girl, no worries :blush:
EVen my annoying kiddos that seem like all they want to do today is make me cry ;-;

Also shame on anyone who voted for me and town you guys will find scum on my voters after I said these two quotes I promise you that. I doubt they think I'm such a low human being and the only reason anyone would vote for me after that is they are scum.

Like I said there are certain subjects I would never lie on.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I'm getting a sub, I didn't feel like playing to start with because everything going on and I don't really like people acting like I'm such a shitty person.

Emil

Certified Memelord
im on page 15

@Ultra ive had the same issues with zem b4 when i first started playing with her. she had some weird day 1's based off her mood and turned out town in most or all of them, BUT its pretty easy to copy this playstyle so there is no clear cut answer to finding her alignment just based off the day 1 stuff

HOWVER,

shes not gna sell this play to anyone. at the end of day its the results that matter. right now i see shes pretty active so im definitely inclined to keep her longer, and i do sense genuine frustrations from her replies to u

NOW,

im confused by the strong town read and support ali/flower r giving her

AND

i do think content wise ur posts were better and u looked better in that interaction than her. i relate more to what u have to say about it because not everyone is supposed to know how zem plays and just give her a pass cuz she does this often. i can see why u wud question her the way u did..

BUT

u r starting to sound a bit too forced to me despite ali and flower vouching for zem based off her tone, and they both know her more than u do. im gna say both of u r town off that, so i ask u to stop what u r doing for a bit and look elsehwere.

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Zemmi i voted u to see how much u care about being lynched.
i am aware u dont seem to be in a good mood and i hope ur mood gets better because we r gna need u with us if u r town
i hope u feel better by tomorow

for now could u join me on a prof wagon pls?

[vote lynch prof]

Status
Not open for further replies.