[FNZ] Light game Death Note Mini Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
It is what it is.

People who are scum are just scum. There's nothing more to say

Like the grass is green. What more needs to be said?

Except no one who know how to play mafia and has played with me before would think I was scum right now.
Well I do. Idk what you mean by saying you wouldn't appeal to emotion to win a game. I give you more credit than to take that off the table.

Here's my general impression of your meta based on my hazy recollection of your play - you're very good at pulling people to your side.

Just that you jumped on a baseless accusation on me, that made literally no sense.

Could say the same about Flower here, but she hasn't been mean to me yet so I will gived her a pass.
Tbh you're pretty easy to figure out when the game progresses. I give you a pass for this day.

Just that you jumped on a baseless accusation on me, that made literally no sense.

Could say the same about Flower here, but she hasn't been mean to me yet so I will gived her a pass.
I initiated the push on you, what are you talking about lol

Also, how have I been mean to you? C'mon. I've just been playing the game. I even said come back when you feel better. Don't boo hoo to me.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I'm talking about being signed up in general.

Though so many people want to host, we would still have the same problem in the way you suggest too. Basically we are facing a problem of too many host and not enough players.
I guess here I am
No just posting I didn't read anything lol.
Interesting, seems like I'm on to something here :myman:
Yep seems like Fuji would be a good lynch
Don't question me, if I was going to tell you,I would have told you when you first asked.

I really don't have time for this game but I'm always pressured into it when a game doesn't feel up :josad:
Why are you defending him?
@Enryu honestly that isn't a good look for you either, how you responded to me teasing with Fuji like that :kata:

If one of you end up being scum gonna look really really bad for the other.
No but Drago kinda did and the fact the game hadn't filled up yet xD
Though seriously I might not be active much because it's mine and my brother's birthdays this week......and my other brother surprised me with we are having a party at MY HOUSE, for me or my other brother......nope....but his step kid. So I will spend my birthday week preparing for that :josad:
God you should have seen me in my prime back on OJ if you think this is aggressive.
Just getting things started before I have to get back to other things.
Just leaving things behind to consider if I become dead or something.
You can stand by it, but you are inaccurate.
@Fujishiro what character is in your avy?
@Alibaba also, thanks. Looked familar like it was from the series but I only remember what L and Light look like lol
I'm taking it you have a favorite outside those?
I will just be ignoring the ridiculousness

Looks good to me :kayneshrug:
I really suggest you go back and read my games as town and as scum. Then you would realize why you suspect me makes zero sense at all. IE the last Light game and the ToL game, which is like why no one who played those games likely trust me lol.
See this is how I see it. I don't mind being lynched 1. because I am useless, 2.) I am busy 3.) Dr suggested this but I think he is town, but I think you might be scum taking advantage of it and it would be intersesting to see and 4.) did I mention I'm actually really busy and the biggest reason 5.) I have been wanting to get lynched as town the first time so I could play mafia on other sites LMAO
As long as you follow me dear :kayneshrug:
You will because it will make sense why you jumped on a non logical response about me as scum and pushed on it when I flip town. This goes for if I die today or later.

Sense the reason is stupid.
I also suggest others if they ever wanted to lynch me as town here is there chance, with my permission since likely will never happen again :milaugh:
I'm honestly just too tired & busy to argue this game especially over stupid ignorant reasons. So this is how I will be helpful. Town can look back at the stupid reason which I was accuses which was basically starting conversation going in the game. :milaugh:
You really should, I did so good in both of those games :blush:
Not reading

Sorry for being snappy just not in a great mood.
It's not my style since I can never ignore a game, even when I really don't feel like it :josad:
Subbed in for scum again huh?
whatever. Don't like the attention on you now huh.

Please make the case of me being scum besides opening up joking with Fuji.
Also I only use emotions when I'm town not scum, because I'm not a dirty person like.
@Lindltaylor and @Flower both can vouch for this, I absolutely wouldn't go emotional as scum, even if it costs me the game and the only way I can win :josad:
Except no one who know how to play mafia and has played with me before would think I was scum right now.

So I decided to Iso Zem, seems like she is just having a bad day (week...month...year) and has a lot going on. Really appears to just be a tired townie who is just playing so the game could start.

Status
Not open for further replies.