General Chat

Normally small, insignificant shit that I can’t control. Before, during, and after, I know intellectually that I’m being an asshole, I just haven’t learned how to stop the spiral before it happens.

Not really; I don’t give much of a shit what people think of me, and I’m not young enough to care about changing their minds if they don’t like me. That being said, you’ll know REAL quick whether I like you or not when you talk to me, so at least nobody wastes their time.

Most of my aggravations these days comes from work...I’m in a solid relationship with the girl I wanna marry, my friends both back home and where I currently live stay in touch/hang out on a regular basis, and I’m closer with my family now than ever before, but my job is a malignant tumor on my happiness. Spending 40 hours a week doing banal bullshit and being underpaid AND unappreciated for the same is the worst thing for my mental state.
-> What happen "when you lose control"
-> Why would another job be different ?
-> Which job would you like t. Hat would be different !
Post automatically merged:

What are your guys' fav movies?
Le Vent se Lève
La traversée du temps
Red Line
Ame & Yuki
FrankenWeenie
Summer Wars !

One Piece Gold
Spiderman : into the Spider erse
Prodigies

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
-> What happen "when you lose control"
-> Why would another job be different ?
-> Which job would you like t. Hat would be different !
I just get really worked up and start saying shit I don’t actually mean. It feels like my chest constricts and all my fury just concentrates there. I’m not the kind to punch walls or break things; I am at least present enough to know that some actions can’t be reversed, but that seems to end for me when it comes to words.

I worked retail throughout high school and college, but have had desk jobs in the medical billing industry the last few years...I genuinely enjoy the work itself, but I’m in an office that’s almost exclusively staffed with catty, middle aged white women who just drive me up the fucking wall every single day with their incompetence and gossiping.

Honestly, I wanna fulfill my dream of being an author. I went to school for journalism and wrote for several small websites/magazines for years, but creative writing’s always been my bag. I posted about my novel in another thread (to an expectedly tepid response), so I just wanna get paid to write shit all day.

What about you, @Gargo? Does anything consistently get under your skin?

I just get really worked up and start saying shit I don’t actually mean. It feels like my chest constricts and all my fury just concentrates there. I’m not the kind to punch walls or break things; I am at least present enough to know that some actions can’t be reversed, but that seems to end for me when it comes to words.

I worked retail throughout high school and college, but have had desk jobs in the medical billing industry the last few years...I genuinely enjoy the work itself, but I’m in an office that’s almost exclusively staffed with catty, middle aged white women who just drive me up the fucking wall every single day with their incompetence and gossiping.

Honestly, I wanna fulfill my dream of being an author. I went to school for journalism and wrote for several small websites/magazines for years, but creative writing’s always been my bag. I posted about my novel in another thread (to an expectedly tepid response), so I just wanna get paid to write shit all day.

What about you, @Gargo? Does anything consistently get under your skin?
It wouldn't be fair to not answer.
You can see my problems in 2 manners :

1. I DO have a monster / bad angel / malicious spirit keeping harassing me in my head for years now.

+ Basic Mental health problems related to anxiety : OCD / PTSD kind of stuff.

2. Or I would have a physiological / neurological / psychiatric problem.
( I do have Psychiatric problem. ) But the Monster would not exist. It would be just another illness from a brain stuff.

SHALL EVERYBODY MAKE HIS OWN OPINION :

I want to convince no one.

But. I am a believer, waiting for Jesus to save me.
And I keep calling him to deliver me from what I believe to be a Malevolent spirit from a curse !

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
It wouldn't be fair to not answer.
You can see my problems in 2 manners :

1. I DO have a monster / bad angel / malicious spirit keeping harassing me in my head for years now.

+ Basic Mental health problems related to anxiety : OCD / PTSD kind of stuff.

2. Or I would have a physiological / neurological / psychiatric problem.
( I do have Psychiatric problem. ) But the Monster would not exist. It would be just another illness from a brain stuff.

SHALL EVERYBODY MAKE HIS OWN OPINION :

I want to convince no one.

But. I am a believer, waiting for Jesus to save me.
And I keep calling him to deliver me from what I believe to be a Malevolent spirit from a curse !
I really get that, man...I’ve always thought that I’m two people, one who is rational and cool and the other who is the biggest prick in the world. I guess that would make me bipolar, a diagnosis my father received at some point in his life as well. Isn’t it fucking terrifying to not always be in control of yourself?

Also, mad respect for your faith, sounds like it helps keep you tethered in some manner.

I really get that, man...I’ve always thought that I’m two people, one who is rational and cool and the other who is the biggest prick in the world. I guess that would make me bipolar, a diagnosis my father received at some point in his life as well. Isn’t it fucking terrifying to not always be in control of yourself?

Also, mad respect for your faith, sounds like it helps keep you tethered in some manner.
My problems aren't about emotionals Up and Down at all ( I just clarify huh. 🗿 )

I have the chance to be in "quasi" total control of what Go "Outside" me and while I learned to make effort to show emotions ( like my father ) people know me as a pretty relqaxed guy. ( Some Rumours back in school said that I consumed Marie-Jane ).

BUT I admit that having to be afraid of what you do when you are submerged with emotions shall be very difficult to Handle !

H.

"Honestly, I wanna fulfill my dream of being an author. I went to school for journalism and wrote for several small websites/magazines for years, but creative writing’s always been my bag. I posted about my novel in another thread (to an expectedly tepid response), so I just wanna get paid to write shit all day."

Would you accept to work alone ? Probably at home / in a coworking space ?

Managing all alone the time were the ideas flow and the time when nothing come out for a few days.

Last edited:
N

NeutralWatcher

Yes he ismy fav lol. Though i think kabib is better in my opinion.

I like connor because he is not afraid to speak out his mind. He truly cares about ufc . Cant help to like him.

Big mom just fucked around. I have no idea how did she slept with a tonatta. I guess there was surrogacy back in one piece world.
Imo Khabib is better overall. He hasn't lost a single round except against juiced Tibau. Only Tony and GSP can give Khabib his first L but then again GSP retired and the weight cut issue might favor Khabib.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Why u despise your job
Wrote in some detail above; just hate the corporate world and my complicity in the same, my supervisor is an overbearing bitch, my director is no better, and my coworkers are all shitty older women with whom I have nothing in common other than we’re all carbon-based life forms. I don’t get paid enough despite doing more work than everyone else on my team, they keep taking away any perks that make being here slightly tolerable, and I have to drive half an hour each day for all the privilege. Feels bad, man.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
Wrote in some detail above; just hate the corporate world and my complicity in the same, my supervisor is an overbearing bitch, my director is no better, and my coworkers are all shitty older women with whom I have nothing in common other than we’re all carbon-based life forms. I don’t get paid enough despite doing more work than everyone else on my team, they keep taking away any perks that make being here slightly tolerable, and I have to drive half an hour each day for all the privilege. Feels bad, man.
Stay strong, dude

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Who's your favourite singer my man
Oooh, good question! I always believe I don’t care for individual singers until I actually think about it...

Off the top of my head, I’d say Sara Bareilles (inb4 all the gay jokes, her songs speak to anyone’s heart regardless of sexual orientation), Michael Buble (see previous comment), Aloe Blacc, Jack White, Nina Simone, Charlie Crockett, Dolly Parton, Dave Grohl, Haley Reinhart, Leon Bridges, Melody Gardot, and probably some more that currently escape me. I realize some of the aforementioned also/primarily play in bands, but I still enjoy their singing voice quite a bit.

What about you, big dawg?

Did anyone watch Dolittle?

How was it?
Dolittle like Docteur Dolittle ?

K!NG HARASHIMA.

Your avatar is an androgyn figure with a long face and long black hair.
Your signature is beautiful Japanese ? With a medium-long face and long black hair.
Hashirama is a guy with long face and long black hair.

I love Shachi in Tokyo Ghoul, wouldn't you love it too ?