Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro can kill Kaido now and I would be at ease.

Because now we know it would have been Enma using Zoro to enact revenge and not the other way around. Oden's haki had been carrying him this entire time

OKK! Oden Kills Kaido!

Poor Zoro fans coping....
I love the fact that you admit that ZKK was making you insecure because of the Zoro hype :kawak:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
So not even King is strong enough to fight Zoro normally and like most other Zoro fights, this one too is stalling Zoro through a gimmick? Kaido ended up as a disappointment not capable of offering anything vs Zoro except his own toughness and now even King seems to offer just some trickery...

I really hope it's not just some cheap trick which once solved by Zoro, ends up in King being neg diffed and instead, King ends up just being a fighter good enough to keep up with Zoro. He looked promising so far but further development might butcher him. If he keeps paralleling Kaku, he should be good but we will see.
This was supposed to be the best fight in the whole arc but Oda made Zoro too strong for his own good. :kriwhat:

No. They aren't lmao. That's not literally at all what I was talking about. Character reintroduction after a major story moment (i.e. timeskip with new character designs), is not at all comparable to what I was talking about here.

You goalposted by trying to make it seem like Hiyori being hidden in the same exact arc is comparable to characters having timeskip redesigns.

What?:lawsigh:
No I didn't, I clearly established it as Oda hiding obvious characters and you moved it to "well they were reintroduced"

Only Brook doesn't fight any top tier yet in Wano.
Hopefully he will get his proper opponent ASAP. Even Raizo have his moment against kaido and the ninjas .

Luffy - kaido
Zoro - king
Sanji - queen
Jinbe - WW
Robin - Black maria
Franky - sasaki
NAMI & Usopp - Ulti & pageone
Chopper - Queen & Perospero

Damn son

So not even King is strong enough to fight Zoro normally and like most other Zoro fights, this one too is stalling Zoro through a gimmick? Kaido ended up as a disappointment not capable of offering anything vs Zoro except his own toughness and now even King seems to offer just some trickery...

I really hope it's not just some cheap trick which once solved by Zoro, ends up in King being neg diffed and instead, King ends up just being a fighter good enough to keep up with Zoro. He looked promising so far but further development might butcher him. If he keeps paralleling Kaku, he should be good but we will see.
This was supposed to be the best fight in the whole arc but Oda made Zoro too strong for his own good. :kriwhat:
Man is saying that he won't be able to beat him without knowing his race :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.