Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No I didn't, I clearly established it as Oda hiding obvious characters and you moved it to "well they were reintroduced"
Oh my God man yes you did! You know fully well what I'm talking about. He wasn't hiding any of those people for plot. Law was revealed the same chapter. You KNEW Blackbeard and Kid were those silhouettes, he was hiding their designs.

This is isn't rocket science lmao. Hiyori was last seen in 974, then 30 chapters later we see a silhouette that didn't reveal her has Hiyori. Do you know what red herrings are? Do you know why authors write them? That's what I'm talking about. It's a clear narrative technique to bait and switch what you think is happening.

The *obvious* is Hiyori. We know this. But we also know we never saw Toki die, OR we don't know the rules behind what the fire festival does with dead people. The arc has a lot to do with ghosts and being one metaphorically.

Strawhat does carry Roger's will we are literally told that just like sword carries a sword masters will.

Now same straw hat has been worn by Nika and Joy Boy, that's hell of a lot of Haki Luffy is piggy backing on.

On top of that he's also getting sun God Nikas DF another source of external Haki.

And with Enma its confirmed its Zoros Haki despite having will of its own. Same thing with Sandai Kitetsu really.
Just relax. It’s fine if you take your time to process this chapter as long as you want cuz it’s better than going on a mental breakdown trying to cope with this chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.