Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oden's haki in Enma depends on horny level. If his horniness is maxed out by Toki's mating call then Zoro+Enma can oneshot the Bleach verse.

...i'm afraid of what Oda will do with Luffy's strawhat now. In Zoro's case, a demonic mythical sword may be a cool lore and history to explore, but a hat? What would it be, its actually Joy Boy's condom containing his life essence? :lusalty:

never moved anything
Lol, OK. Continue to act like you don't know what I'm talking about then. You know there is a difference between Oda hiding current arc characters in the same arc and pre vs post timeskip designs.

And btw with the F6 I said repeatedly that if Oda acknowledges it after Robin's fight then I know they are defeated. I said this before 1022 on my own thread on the matter. Low and behold 1022 had everything I was looking for with the F6 defeats.

Ot's pointless Oden wank for a sword that isn't a black blade or supreme grade sword yet. There is nothing special once it's mastered as Zoro has already shown against King just another Shusui
The sword in and of itself is special:

Kaido : “I sense Odens presence in that blade.”
Big Mom (The woman able to sense the power of souls): “That swords not normal”
Zoro : “I need to unleash Enma more.”
Enmas a power up. Just take the L and accept it.

Yes lol. Go reread Akazaya vs Kaido. Zolotards on maximum copium
How about you go read Azakaya vs Kaido? Why are you lying now that you have fucked up with Enma bullshit?
When scabbards couldn't scar Kaido they said "with this low level of haki you can't even open my scar"

Then whole time Kaido is only talking about Odens Haki, not once did he mention his physical strength.

So Odens Haki that can scar Kaido twice can't even tickle King.

It literally means King is stronger than Kaido and Zoro is defeating someone stronger than Kaido.

Just admit it and move on. Don't make me embarrass you any further.

Just because he thinks hes dead doesn't mean he cant be wrong. Which he obviously is lol
It's 95% likely hiyori especially with zoro/enma and or orochi being the ones reacting. Oda probably hid her because 1. Hes a weirdo and 2. She's not supposed to be here at all. He showed tama but she actually played more of a massive role in the arc. Hiyori had that one moment and thats it but now shes actually gonna start to be relevent again
I'm saying that you haven't seen him since he last cut off Orochi's head. Weird he'd be in front of Orochi again, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.