Chapter Discussion Luffy saw the King is in another level. Chapter 988

Are Luffy and Zoro the only ones who can defeat King?

• Total voters
I Said no need to G4 Luffy still have G2 and G3.
Ulti could catch Luffy only because he was in the air after he destroyed P1
King will be alone against Luffy
Read and understand After you Can talk
Post automatically merged:

I never said that. Thanks you at least admitted King don't stand a chance against PreAdCoC Luffy
we all know that you said Ulti is stronger than King, don't back down and own it buddy :pepapoo:
Post automatically merged:

There really isn't so much a difference between King and Queen, the same way as Zoro and Sanji are seperated by a margin. To the point that it would be a tossup still rather than an outright defeat if the opponents switched. There is no point of rivalry between both sets of characters if they were not comparable. Oda throughout the series made this clear.

Sure Zoro is slightly above Sanji, but not to the point that Sanji would clearly lose to Zoro's opponents.

People keep quoting King's beak dive on Sanji, but the same dude was throwing Zoro around Onigashima. More a testament of King's ruthless no games fighting style than anything. A better matchup fighting style and persona and plot, as the characters clearly are made to be counterpoints to the wings of the pirate king.
Unfortunately feats say otherwise, but sure, no one will stop you from your wishful thinking!

hmmmm, I guess you don't want to be reminded that you said Ulti is stronger than King then, don't get so bitchie about it, ill keep it as a secret for you, its normal for you to have brain farts so don't get so mad :sanmoji:
Quote where I Said that I wait
You are butthurt because Luffy stomps your fav lmaaoo

Quote where I Said that I wait
You are butthurt because Luffy stomps your fav lmaaoo
So you never said Luffy doesn't need G4 to beat King, while he needed it to beat Ulti :okay:

Since when did Luffy stomp on Mihawk or Nami, as far as I know Nami beats Luffy on a regular and Luffy has been helpless every time he runs into Mihawk.

There really isn't so much a difference between King and Queen, the same way as Zoro and Sanji are seperated by a margin. To the point that it would be a tossup still rather than an outright defeat if the opponents switched. There is no point of rivalry between both sets of characters if they were not comparable. Oda throughout the series made this clear.

Sure Zoro is slightly above Sanji, but not to the point that Sanji would clearly lose to Zoro's opponents.

People keep quoting King's beak dive on Sanji, but the same dude was throwing Zoro around Onigashima. More a testament of King's ruthless no games fighting style than anything. A better matchup fighting style and persona and plot, as the characters clearly are made to be counterpoints to the wings of the pirate king.
If that were true wouldn't, Sanji and Luffy clashed with all 3 like zoro did? Zoro clashed 1s with Kaido King and Queen, Luffy was kaido and Queen, Sanji was King and Queen.
Clearly Luffy can't beat Zoros opponents, that's why they never clash and the beak dive and wing slashes are not comparable, the beak dive attack was successful but the rs held up, the wing blade was blocked it just forced him very far back once outside and once franky stopped him

So Luffy didnt try to use G4 to try and run away from Ulti like you just said? :choppawhat:
Why you dodge ?
Ulti was alone ? No
Luffy didn't need G4 to put down P1 therefore he don't need it for Ulti who is comparable to P1
He needed it for a situation not to beat Ulti in a 1vs1

Why you dodge ?
dodge what? that you said Luffy needed G4 to deal with Ulti?

Ulti was alone ? No
Page One was on the ground after taking elephant gun, Luffy needed G4 to use on full zoan form Ulti not Ulti and Pay Pay, or am I wrong?

Luffy didn't need G4 to put down P1 therefore he don't need it for Ulti who is comparable to P1
So you are now going to contradict the manga?
The manga clearly showed Luffy about to go G4 on Ulti didn't it!

He needed it for a situation not to beat Ulti in a 1vs1
There was only Luffy and Ulti there, Page 1 was out cold so you are lying to yourself.

If you are such a denialist like this you probably also subscribe to the same dumb notions that fly around here like:

• Zoro didn't 1 v 1 Kaido and bested him,
  • Kid doesn't have better-tanking feats than Luffy
  • Sanji is the unofficial supernova
  • Law is weaker than Sanji

dodge what? that you said Luffy needed G4 to deal with Ulti?
Was Ulti alone ?
Page One was on the ground after taking elephant gun, Luffy needed G4 to use on full zoan form Ulti not Ulti and Pay Pay, or am I wrong?
Why Ulti could catch Luffy ?
Because he put P1 down. How she will catch him in a 1vs1 if P1 isn't there?
Luffy is faster and have FS

It's not because he needed G4 for a specific situation that he will need it for the entire fight against Ulti