Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Sanji didn’t use the RS and was in base, yet he still did better against Queen than Zoro with his magic sword is doing against King lol

2. Sanji didn’t have any outside interference with his fight. Franky caught Zoro earlier and now Hiyori’s guitar is about to save him lol. Can’t even beat a YC1 in a 1v1
:gokulaugh:
Mmm much more like King cant beat Zoro who has been pirate for more than 20 years, is from a god race, has a OP Devil Fruit.

Oda actually names the title of a chapter about "Oden's beloved Sword."

Within the actual chapter itself, the Sword reacts to music being played.

Zorofans: "Nope.... There is noth.... *Wipes face* THERE IS NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT THE SWORD!"
What makes it special is the fact it belonged to Oden who is very important in this arc nothing too special about the sword itself

CP0 vs SWORD that is what i was expecting, this SWORD plot go in a direction of a civil War in the WG.

Cool that Zoro is thinking about King race, probably King will give us more info about it.

Finally Hiyori shwoing up🙏, ZKO(Zoro kill Orochi) is real.

Oda actually names the title of a chapter about "Oden's beloved Sword."

Within the actual chapter itself, the Sword reacts to music being played.

Zorofans: "Nope.... There is noth.... *Wipes face* THERE IS NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT THE SWORD!"
Sandai and Shusui also have personalities, so Enma is not special for that.
1. Sanji didn’t use the RS and was in base, yet he still did better against Queen than Zoro with his magic sword is doing against King lol

2. Sanji didn’t have any outside interference with his fight. Franky caught Zoro earlier and now Hiyori’s guitar is about to save him lol. Can’t even beat a YC1 in a 1v1
:gokulaugh:
When I see numbers for points about taking an L, I see excuses. Queen crunched Sanji into bits after Gifters smacked him around so gtfo

He said something similar about Pica too. Zoro's probably being tactical as there is apparently something different about King's body that makes him hard to defeat.
Exactly. It would've been a different case if he was talking about King's strength but he's not, he's talking about his race.
If Zoro stumbled on a rock, these guys will still be up in arms.

Sanji is a shitty pedo character, I'm not a Sanji fan.

But objectively speaking, he's going to mid diff Queen and go on a rampage while Zoro goes extreme diff against King with Hiyori's help.
"He's going to mid diff"

Sometimes I really wonder if you read One Piece
with your eyes :suresure:

Since the beginning Queen destroys sanji, without hiq power up sanji would already be dead :kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.