Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro's trying to solve the mystery of King's race power, nothing to do with getting a power up...

-Zoro: "Is he a Fishman? Does he have Giant's blood? Obviously he has the power of a race that I don't know. If I don't solve the mystery, I won't be able to defeat him."
Don't be innocent, Zoro is wanting to find out about the King's race not because Zoro is a curious historian, but because the King's race is giving him an advantage that puts him above Zoro, so Zoro will need some something (PU) to get around this advantage.

As I said, it's like Katakuri's FS advantage over Luffy's in WCI, so Luffy needed a CoO PU in order to get around this Kata advantage.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Zoro is wondering about whether King has fishman or giant blood, so I doubt it's something magical or mysterious as what both of those races share are their inhuman strength. Also, nothing really supports that their "god" status has anything to do with strength nor anything apart from manipulating fire (and probably having wings and coming from the moon).
Well, it's not like King is the only person Zoro has ever met to have an inhuman strength; Zoro never wonders about someone's race when he's just talking about strength. Zoro even said, not so long ago, that it's not a surprise that King is strong. Also, you need not come up with strategies or learn about your opponents race if it's just inhuman-strength that you're dealing with.

Status
Not open for further replies.