Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
enryu gained a lot more votes quietly and alibaba looked objectively worse
but there was far more pushback on his.
why not vote ali then?

also enryu was voted by you, dest and ali
what u make of that?

ali was voting to save himself, you were voting cuz u started the wagon (altho u felt worried and needed to move away later for sm reason?)
and dest just voted cuz w.e

may i have ur read of ali/enryu/zolo rn
town or scum on them pls

why not vote ali then?

also enryu was voted by you, dest and ali
what u make of that?

ali was voting to save himself, you were voting cuz u started the wagon (altho u felt worried and needed to move away later for sm reason?)
and dest just voted cuz w.e

may i have ur read of ali/enryu/zolo rn
town or scum on them pls
ali is bad indie

enryu is null
zolo would be scum

Ok so we did a misslynch but i think we got tons of infos out of that which one do you think was the most suspicous player around it ?
I‘m not sure it was a mislynch. I looked up the terms and don‘t know why pro Town would have an Invisible which grants immunity against investigative effects. It‘s possible he needed to outlive or kill a certain Town, too.

Worst

Custom title
I‘m not sure it was a mislynch. I looked up the terms and don‘t know why pro Town would have an Invisible which grants immunity against investigative effects. It‘s possible he needed to outlive or kill a certain Town, too.
Yea well at least no one died so we definetly have more room for mistakes now, btw Dest didn't seemed too interested in ali's wagon.....he tried to push something on me but he didn't seemed to invested...

Btw Enryu is good.
The day i'll roll scum it's gonna be fucking hillaious

Yea well at least no one died so we definetly have more room for mistakes now, btw Dest didn't seemed too interested in ali's wagon.....he tried to push something on me but he didn't seemed to invested...

The day i'll roll scum it's gonna be fucking hillaious
The day you rolled scum I caught you slipping 1h into the first day lmao.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Status
Not open for further replies.