[FNZ] Light game Death Note Mini Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
this L dude is a detective kind of character ? cuz i'm not L i'm telling you the only thing my character can do is beign innocent i don't have any active / passive abilities
so vanilla claim
can easily be confirmed by tracker/watcher unless ur ninja light

Worst

Custom title
i think scum shot u
idk who shot enryu
looks like a potential vig shot and he survived it

i doubt anyone protected him with his gameplay other than his faction

if hes godfather it makes sense to be tanky

i wanna look at enryu - lanji today
let's just not waste any time

i'm Thierry Morello town i don't have any active / passive abilities my wincon is eliminate all threats to town , i'm telling you the only thing i can do is beign innocent what's more town than that ? the only things i can do is beign innocent and die

Emil

Certified Memelord

i'm Thierry Morello town i don't have any active / passive abilities my wincon is eliminate all threats to town , i'm telling you the only thing i can do is beign innocent what's more town than that ? the only things i can do is beign innocent and die
literally who?

has to google

then why wud u survive a kill

doubt anyone protecting u

a roleblocker must have caught mafia

Just to be clear are you claiming VT? What was with you being all "I'm the towniest role ever" the other day?

Status
Not open for further replies.