[FNZ] Light game Death Note Mini Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway [Vote Lynch Lanji]

First of all, he has 69 posts from D1. Coincidence? I think not.

I detect a significant lack of progression and solving in his posts. I would characterize his focus this game as very narrow - he interacts mainly with a handful of players, most of whom are also his suspects (Me, Enryu, X). In the case of Enryu/X his approach was pointing out apparent contradictions in their play and not really budging from that even after talking with them. He kinda just finds something that he can stick to someone about their play and repeats it.

I don’t like his hedging on baba, he’s involved with pressuring him and seems to follow along with why he’s suspicious but is very easily turned the other way, I don’t sense any investment from him.

I think how he’s played reflects a strategic approach - he’s pushing on slots that look bad enough to be plausibly mislynched. He’ll take opportunities that fall into his lap like baba, or Zolo, but didn’t really care to differentiate the two. Doesn’t show a wider game focus or have townie like observations.

Finally, I wouldn't say this with full confidence, but Enryu/X seem plausibly townie. I'll elaborate a bit on X here:

I mean, it's not like this game is so late into phase, or Flower has posted an incredible amount, to erase Fuji's presence from my read on that slot. In all honestly, Zemmi I'd maybe lean town here. I think she slid too much into her emotional outburst to comeback from 'I never get emotional as scum'. Enryu has done nothing of note. So I'd say Fuji and Zemmi could be town, while Flower and Enryu can be scum.
I'm just wary of some pocket attempts by Flower and Prof here. Them coming to the conclusion to town lock you felt a bit awkward for my liking.
These are prime examples of town sounding reads and takes, it's firing from the hip, it covers a wider gamestate, its showing a process of figuring out the game and bringing up whatever pops into mind. He doesn't have terribly many posts, but it shows a mindset that's a little more flexible than his usual scum self, where it's a lot of aggressive posturing or coming up with a whale of a case and not observations in the moment.

Emil

Certified Memelord
can enryu be fake claiming vanilla if hes light and scans innocent, bulletproof, cannot be traced?

thats kinda bused

hes probabaly just town

too many tinfoils to make him scum

On Ekko - I do think he's whinging far too much about an indie lynch, the other day I suspected he was pre flipping him. And I also thought it a bit odd how he shouted from the top of the hills not to vote baba but didn't put his money where his mouth was by voting for an alternate wagon until me (I think), which was never going anywhere. That said, he doesn't look as bad as Lanji and is probably exclusive so Lanji's a better first bet.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Those two aren't associated, what a lazy take.
they actually are in a way

if enryu is scum, then lanji unvoted him to be on safe side

if enryu is town lanji could technically be whatever

that being said, since lanji is "whatever", you have priority now

[vote lynch ultra]

Emil

Certified Memelord
the mystery of how enryu survived need to be resolved

1. who shot him
2. who saved him or
3. who stopped the killer

we can belive enryu is vanilla, but for that to happen, a scum has to be caught today

UNLESS

a town vig shot him and scum roleblocked the vig

that wud be tragic

they actually are in a way

if enryu is scum, then lanji unvoted him to be on safe side

if enryu is town lanji could technically be whatever

that being said, since lanji is "whatever", you have priority now

[vote lynch ultra]
You haven't read Lanji's posts, then.

He was pushing Enryu for most of the day and not in a way that looked partnery. His removal of a vote could be for any nuber of reasons - if it suggests anything it's that he's not showing commitment to his reads and will just go for anyone that suits him.

Emil

Certified Memelord
On Ekko - I do think he's whinging far too much about an indie lynch, the other day I suspected he was pre flipping him. And I also thought it a bit odd how he shouted from the top of the hills not to vote baba but didn't put his money where his mouth was by voting for an alternate wagon until me (I think), which was never going anywhere. That said, he doesn't look as bad as Lanji and is probably exclusive so Lanji's a better first bet.
it was a pretty awful lynch so i'll stop it as much as i can
now what info do we get huh?
u were saying u will solve the game after it
now what?

see?

nothing

like i said its terrible and ur going next

it was a pretty awful lynch so i'll stop it as much as i can
now what info do we get huh?
u were saying u will solve the game after it
now what?

see?

nothing

like i said its terrible and ur going next
Did you not see the post on Lanji I just typed.

What you have on me is bootyjuice. I'm going to solve this game with or without your cooperation.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You haven't read Lanji's posts, then.

He was pushing Enryu for most of the day and not in a way that looked partnery. His removal of a vote could be for any nuber of reasons - if it suggests anything it's that he's not showing commitment to his reads and will just go for anyone that suits him.
i scum lanji individually
i think ur just worst

he still havent posted yet lets see what he has to say for himself
i need a thorough explanation for that unvote

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ekko when we lynch a single indie

the problem isnt lynching an indie
the problem is WHY are we lynching an indie instead of scum candidates

specially when that indie could of helped us kill scum and self resolved

with that being said, if we do have an SK in game, its possible there are only 2 mafia and not 3 which would make me feel a bit better about day 1, but not rly..

its still terrible and we r 2 lynches away from being in parity with a 3 maf team, unless the Sk shoots them or there are 2 maf

REGARDLESS

indie lynch was poor. there is absolutely 0 justification for it

just lost us a day

Status
Not open for further replies.