[FNZ] Light game Death Note Mini Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
If town shot Enryu they should definitely come out because that most likely suggests SK or Godfather. If nobody says anything, he could still be either one or the other but I'd be fine with assuming he's fine.
why should we out the vig here.

don't think Enryu make up ideal N1 scum target. plus don't think scums will have two kills in Light game, assuming they shot at Flowa. and Indie is lynched already.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Yeah, how dare I invest Enryu when I was unsure about him last day.
its weird to come out saying hes town
could u not have held it a bit longer?
waited for players to wagon him or smth
then expose the opportunisitc ones

like cmon, this is awful cop play

The only scenario I hope is not the case is a scum blocker blocking the SK kill. Because then it can be like in my Bravely Default game and a scum can get so much cred to get Town lynched in lylo. So if anyone pushes a player who flips SK, don‘t 100% clear that player.

why should we out the vig here.

don't think Enryu make up ideal N1 scum target. plus don't think scums will have two kills in Light game, assuming they shot at Flowa. and Indie is lynched already.
If Vig outting means more or less confirming Ekko as scum then that's a worthy trade off. Assuming there's a vig to begin with. IMO, it could be easily construed from Enryu's posts yesterday that he was suggesting a power role. So it's not that farfetched.

alright now your play makes sense why you didn't sus Enryu despite the failed kill and directly concluded he's town or Godfather.
There‘s no in between for Enryu now tbh. He‘s either Town and the killer was blocked or Idk or he‘s the GF and bulletproof. If he‘s scum, he has to be a strong scum.

Emil

Certified Memelord
If Vig outting means more or less confirming Ekko as scum then that's a worthy trade off. Assuming there's a vig to begin with. IMO, it could be easily construed from Enryu's posts yesterday that he was suggesting a power role. So it's not that farfetched.
any sane vig wud shoot zolo here and none blames him
i think this is an SK or maf idk

why wud any anti town shoot enryu rn
he was pretty suspected

if a vig shot him then how did he live?
that means maf knows the vig already since they rb'ed him

any sane vig wud shoot zolo here and none blames him
i think this is an SK or maf idk

why wud any anti town shoot enryu rn
he was pretty suspected

if a vig shot him then how did he live?
that means maf knows the vig already since they rb'ed him