[FNZ] Light game Death Note Mini Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst

Custom title
There‘s no in between for Enryu now tbh. He‘s either Town and the killer was blocked or Idk or he‘s the GF and bulletproof. If he‘s scum, he has to be a strong scum.
i can't really do anything else to convince you ? you guys are just wasting more & more time....

Emil

Certified Memelord
If Vig outting means more or less confirming Ekko as scum then that's a worthy trade off. Assuming there's a vig to begin with. IMO, it could be easily construed from Enryu's posts yesterday that he was suggesting a power role. So it's not that farfetched.
fair yea
good way to see it

Emil

Certified Memelord
i dont think bus drivers / redirectors r in this game so flower's result is acceptable

now its matter of believing flower or not

since shes pushing zolo, i feel like its ok-ish that flower wants to resolve the L/light thingy

i dont think bus drivers / redirectors r in this game so flower's result is acceptable

now its matter of believing flower or not

since shes pushing zolo, i feel like its ok-ish that flower wants to resolve the L/light thingy
I don‘t think I was messed with either since scums tried killing me and why mess with a player you‘re killing? Unless they WIFOM‘d a protect on me and were extra cautious.

Priority for me now is finding out why Zolo did what he did.

I‘d also like more pressure on Dest/Don. The pressure on Lanji is fine for now, tho not sure if I wanna lynch him over Zolo today.

Ekko vs Ultra I feel is self resolving eventually.

If Vig outting means more or less confirming Ekko as scum then that's a worthy trade off. Assuming there's a vig to begin with. IMO, it could be easily construed from Enryu's posts yesterday that he was suggesting a power role. So it's not that farfetched.
you mean Enryu.

Aight i checked he did say he was embodiment of Town n few other things and scum could take a shot at him.

Flower also claimed L so a 2nd kill also possible through DN.
but the issue is if there's already DN to counter claiming in the game, then why would Ratchet include Thierry Morello as town in the game when there're only 12 slots?

Emil

Certified Memelord
I don‘t think I was messed with either since scums tried killing me and why mess with a player you‘re killing? Unless they WIFOM‘d a protect on me and were extra cautious.
not mess with u directly, but rather say bus drive enryu with someone else

so u checked enryu, but in reality u checked someone else

its too far fetched tho tbh cuz then it means someone else got shot and it went to enryu

not mess with u directly, but rather say bus drive enryu with someone else

so u checked enryu, but in reality u checked someone else

its too far fetched tho tbh cuz then it means someone else got shot and it went to enryu
Guess that‘s possible, too. Tho Enryu would 99% be scum in that case because why else Bus Drive him? Unless that‘s a Dest move again.

I‘m not sure that happened.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Guess that‘s possible, too. Tho Enryu would 99% be scum in that case because why else Bus Drive him? Unless that‘s a Dest move again.

I‘m not sure that happened.
in this game size a bus driver wud be too strong so im inclined to not think so
but thats baseless rly

Likely a Roleblocker hit scum. I don‘t see many other explanations.
thats what im thinking
hard doubt a doctor protected him tbh
which means a roleblocker shud have scum for us today

UNLESS
he was vigged and mafia roleblocked town vig
which wud sux for us

if thats the case the town vig shud arguably come out b4 they get blasted tonight?

or i guess maf roleblocked SK is possible too

ugh

Emil

Certified Memelord
its possible light wrote

enryu - L
flower - L

in the deathnote, and failed cuz enryu isnt L, AND 2nd kill failed cuz flower was protected

maybe

Let‘s see…

Town Blocker hit scum…I think it might be a good idea to come out in this case since a 1:1 trade off is not bad for us.

Scum blocker hit SK…in that case it would be at least not be very bad. Tho if the player pushed flips SK, we would know not to fully trust the blocker. And get rid of the SK.

Status
Not open for further replies.