- Zoro/King, Sanji/Queen
- Orochi defeated/killed
- Apoo/Drake vs CP0
- CP0 after robin aftermath
- Luffy vs Kaido
- Zoro's dad (?)
- Zoro vs Evil Sanji (?)
- Big Mom crew whereabouts
- Marine ships arriving at Wano (admiral on board?)

And there are still other plots to be tied up, i don't think 20 chapters are enough to do it
Nah, Zoro's only plot is to deal with ebil Lanji the terrible, that's what mindbroken Lanjitards want, Zoro wasting his arc on a nobody:myman:

We still have to see:
- Kaido's flashback
- Law and Kid vs Big mom results
- Zoro/King, Sanji/Queen
- Orochi defeated/killed
- Apoo/Drake vs CP0
- CP0 after robin aftermath
- Luffy vs Kaido
- Zoro's dad (?)
- Zoro vs Evil Sanji (?)
- Big Mom crew whereabouts
- Marine ships arriving at Wano (admiral on board?)

And there are still other plots to be tied up, i don't think 20 chapters are enough to do it
yeah at max 30 chapters then
Post automatically merged:

What are those fools at 5ch doing? Where is the QnA???

:crazwhat:
ikr.. i guess we will directly get the summary now in around 6 hrs

On a side note, are Zoro fans really care about these? I know it was created as an insult but what’s so wrong about it. I kinda like this picture. It’s cute.

And it sorta highlights just how important Zoro’s role to Wano will be. Oden was the main character of Wano, we are doing all this in his sake, the war, opening Wano, fulfilling his dreams/will/ambitions.

Now Oda has passed Oden’s will to Zoro, not even Luffy, but Zoro of all people. It should paint just how important Zoro actions in Wano will be, by the time we leave. And this chapter, Oda is basically starting Zoro development in learning about a sword’s nature and it is going to lead into Zoro forging a black blade.

Zoro is using his own strength when his use Enma, unless you want to believe propaganda, and he is the only person besides Oden, strong enough to even use the bitch, so far I have no qualms.
Real Zoro fans have the same opinion as you don't worry, we know very well that they are trolls made by Sanji fans to spit out their frustration

It's the same for king, I can't wait to see Zoro struggling and getting better is how the character works. he finally has a big opponent that's just perfect

The level of these baits is beyond pathetic. Can we trade all these low tier baiters to bring Kurwa back? :lusalty:

Are you going to deny that King fights Zoro better than Kaido did?

Everyone who follow the story knows that Kaido trashed that Luffy and current Luffy while Zoro trashed Kaido in all 3 encounters. :goyea:

Didnt need any of that to trash Kaido. :rolaugh:

Zoro fought that guy twice in DR, lmao.
And in Stampede. Oda knew what he was doing, lol.

Current Zoro>EoS Luffy
World's Strongest with god mode> everyone else. :goyea:
Lmao, comparing a 5 v 2 with a 1 v 1.

Put Zoro in a fight against Kaido, where Kaido can focus all his attention on Zoro, and Zoro gets annihilated.

Kaido by himself decimated the 9 scabbards, with 5 of them being at least YC level. King and Queen together couldn't even KO Marco, despite Marco exhausting himself with his devil fruit.

King is currently smacking Zoro around like a toddler.

The story tells itself.

Real Zoro fans have the same opinion as you don't worry, we know very well that they are trolls made by Sanji fans to spit out their frustration

It's the same for king, I can't wait to see Zoro struggling and getting better is how the character works. he finally has a big opponent that's just perfect
its the same with both the fanbases
SOME dumbass zoro fans spitting on sanji fans
SOME dumbass sanji fans spitting on zoro fans
making senseless arguments etc lol
But the true fans or normal mature people don't give such trolls any grass

No the fight is really boring, the proof people just wait for Sanji to become an emo and don't even talk about the fight itself which stinks of shit

+ Believe that Sanji will easily beat Queen when 5 chapters before he was dead without his power up :suresure:

You really have to be a monkey to believe that Enma is a magic sword (using Oden Haki) I thought you were trolling but you are serious what a sad life
:suresure::suresure:

Enma is a magic sword, and sanji's fight is great

Everyone is waiting for sanji to kick queen's ass

The fight itself is sanji flexing his new powers on queen

And everyone's talking about sanji's new abilities and character development

So I don't really get your point, it is a great fight lol

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Lmao, comparing a 5 v 2 with a 1 v 1.

Put Zoro in a fight against Kaido, where Kaido can focus all his attention on Zoro, and Zoro gets annihilated.

Kaido by himself decimated the 9 scabbards, with 5 of them being at least YC level. King and Queen together couldn't even KO Marco, despite Marco exhausting himself with his devil fruit.

King is currently smacking Zoro around like a toddler.

The story tells itself.
No, it wasnt 5vs2, it was actually Zoro vs 2 Emperors while having to protect 4 drag downs as well.
Others didnt do anything helpful and only gotten into trouble which Zoro had to protect them from.

Kaido literally was called out into 1vs1 by Zoro and despite focusing on Zoro, he didnt do anything.
He only managed to get his chest slashed open. Couldnt stop it despite trying...
King smacking Zoro? Last time I checked, Zoro is smacking King while talking on a phone. Stay mad. :yasu:

But it is a magic sword, that's like the whole point

Normal swords don't heat up when someone starts playing a dead man's favorite song

They don't draw out the life force of the user either

You can't really deny that it's a power up
Cursed swords reacting and acting on their own is something we have already seen nothing new
How exactly is Enma reacting to the song beneficial to Zoro, and can you show me how it draws out any haki from Zoro since he started fighting King

Zoro and the Admirals are all but helpless, they are amongst the strongest characters in the verse, it's just that you seemingly lack fundamental basic manga comprehension to see all of that.

You don't even understand that Oda doesn't always portray characters for the way their power stands up to. You don't understand what PIS really is, you should not even try to read this series seriously if these are the premises.

I also love these characters for much deeper reasons than their power.
Ironically you are the one always taking Ls while lecturing others about manga comprehension.

I also love how you try to sugar coat your Ls by claiming PIS.

Status
Not open for further replies.