Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yamato took quite a few CoC hits and she's fine, King should be around that level of durability at least given the shit that he is tanking, not to mention how he is probably one of the fastes characters in the verse
Yamato used her mythical Zoan hax, and the after effects of taking that hit made her clutch her head in agony.
Also she is stronger than King, as the heir of Kaido.

Marco has better defense than WB with his regen power ;
Kata has better COC than Big Mom's one ;
Ben probably better shooter than Shanks ;
SO King having better body than Kaido is possible because he is from special race which was even hyped by WB himself.

It's not because you are the captain that you have everything better than anyone of your crew.
And Queen has a bigger ass than Kaido

what a goat :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Copium.

You actually think King an underling is more durable than his Captain not to mention a Yonko who was in his weakest form please go take your mental gymnastics somewhere else

:ihaha:

Oda is just exposing you Zolotards for even dreaming he's on the same level as Monkey D Wuffy :finally:

Zolo barely 1st commander level while Luffy is pushing Yonko level.

:cheers:

ZKK more like ZSK (Zoro Survives King)

:youcraz:
You sound like a low life pathetic need right now
Zoro literally one shots Luffy
And Kaido in his most durable and talkies form was nearly sent to after life by Zoros Tatsumaki and was dropping buckets no swimming pools of blood

Same attack didn't even tickle King
It literally means King is stronger than Kaido

What kind of a pathetic lying insecure animal are you to deny King > Kaido even after this chapter?

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
King's head shoots out like a slingshot, the attack is similar to Luffy's “Gomu Gomu no Kane” (although the scene is a bit confusing). Zoro hardly dodges it, he says it cannot be defended becouse it's like a laser beam.

ZORO CANNOT DEFEND HEAD LASER BEAM BUT SANJI TANKED A FULL BODY LASER BEAM

:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:

I disagree, if anything the leaks are way worse for Zoro than I thought.

I expected King’s special form to be goofy (it is). I didn’t expect King to say “I’ll play swords with you”
:kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak:
No different from MR1 playing with Zoro and we know how he went down once his trick was discovered.

If anything this follows Oda formula when it comes to fighting.

Enemies getting cocky is not new. Like MR1 overwhelming Zoro .
Once the trick was discovered he went down in a move.

You need to read One Piece properly.
What does enemies getting cocky have to do with the fact that King is currently spanking Zoro?

It's terrible, because Zoro is going to figure out Kings weakness, King is going to slip up, and in typical Zoro fashion of being the epitome of "A Punchers chance" will land a definitive blow on King, and luck out with a win, and you guys will go nuts and act like Zoro >>>>>>> King the entire time.

Zoro: "I hit him several times, but there's no blood at all...!!

If Oda turns this into King having a body made of fire, protected by it or whatever that requires slashing through it, yet gave Zoro the ability to do so out of the blue just for rooftop, he will be hitting a new low in his writing.

When the beak is 100% inside King's face, King drops his crest and his head shoots off.

King: "“Tempura Udon” (Proud Imperial Marten - 貂自尊皇 (テンプラウドン))"

King's head shoots out like a slingshot, the attack is similar to Luffy's “Gomu Gomu no Kane” (although the scene is a bit confusing). Zoro hardly dodges it, he says it cannot be defended becouse it's like a laser beam.
Weird but a strong attack :shocking: nice
Zoro still dodged :goatasure:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
King Durability wayyyyy above kat. King attack power is way better
Bruh, Katakuri is old news... King is making Kaido look bad.
Haven't you heard? King is yonko level now:kobeha:
If he keeps this up you will have no choice but to place him even above Yonkos, lmao.
Are you guys really this retarded, or are we being trolled hardcore right now? I'm not sure anymore.... :noo:
Copium wont help.
Lmao, the full summary made Zoro look even worse. Before yall were arguing Zoro was holding his ground against King.

Full Summary drops and Zoro's getting treated like a toddler.
Zoro's attacks not working and Zoro holding his ground against King are two different things, lmao.
Take a break, too much hype for Zoro's fight has fried you. :crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.