Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:myman: KING CARRIED BY HIS RACE
ZORO CARRIED BY Oden's sword lol

King is known wildfire because of his race manipulating fire thar he uses.
King has special dura because of his race
King is known in the world because of his race which is mainly the reason why he's strong not skills nor haki.

Told fanboys that his hype revolved around his race, his gimmick is racial
He's not like Katakuri and Oden who are ultimate commanders with CoC, advanced haki etc...

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
King lunarian exoskeleton :sanmoji:
At this stage I bet Sanji is no Lunarian and his Exoskeleton was just a Judge DNA modification installed to enhance his son, unless Oda made King so broken he got Exoskeleton + Dinosaur Pteranodon. But that would be too massive I bet. How would Zoro bring the guy down even. His stamina is not at the top. The medicine side effects might kick in rather soon.

Do you understand that it's not particularly hard to damage someone who doesn't block as long as you have the means to actually bypass their defense?

We've seen King bleed multiple attacks even from Marco. In this instance, he made an effort to block . This is something that Kaido doesn't do against people he doesn't take seriously.
I think you didn't understand something, here the line :
"Zoro: "I hit him several times, but there's no blood at all...!! "

Zoro actually hit King several times but from what he said no blood at all. that means his body is special so it's not like kaido where Zoro never had issue to cut him. He never said "i can't cut kaido" but unfortunately post hakai zoro ashura didn't have the strength to bring down Kaido.

Almost all of his opponents are black/brown people:

Oda said he would be a police officer in real life:

And his one white opponent, Kaku turns into an AFRICAN animal:
https://imgur.com/a/VwpinjB

:josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad:
I guess monet killer apoo Hawkins Cabaji meowban brothers shu and the rest of baroque works don't count

Zolo weaker than Law and Midd right now not to mention Marco

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Zolo like all Zolotards overhyped themselves and now look at you scrambling around like losers looking for excuses for why your boy toy is being foddered by a chicken

:leohah:
Can you first of all stop sounding like a weeaboo 101 virgin testicle faced reddit dork and type like a normal human being?

Secondly idk why you mentioning all these characters when I am telling you Zoro low diffs Luffy.

He shits on Luffy in literally every stat. Zoros Tatsumaki did more damage to Kaido than all of Luffy's offense combined

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
:myman: KING CARRIED BY HIS RACE
ZORO CARRIED BY Oden's sword lol

King is known wildfire because of his race manipulating fire thar he uses.
King has special dura because of his race
King is known in the world because of his race which is mainly the reason why he's strong not skills nor haki.

Told fanboys that his hype revolved around his race, his gimmick is racial
He's not like Katakuri and Oden who are ultimate commanders with CoC, advanced haki etc...
Ndule is in full copium mode talming about race as if that makes the character less impressive when his race was hyped by WB.
Meanwhile you wank kata invincible against fodders while living under the skirts of big mom.

I still have Marco ~ King, I don't think King can really hit Kata until Kata's CoO runs low and that would be a 10+ fight for either.

But I do favor King over Katakuri at this point just over endurance/stamina and durability.
Just cause zoro is struggling doesn't mean others can

Katakuri beats King 10/10
King won't even KO nerfed Katakuri (no CoO )

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
I think you didn't understand something, here the line :
"Zoro: "I hit him several times, but there's no blood at all...!! "

Zoro actually hit King several times but from what he said no blood at all. that means his body is special so it's not like kaido where Zoro never had issue to cut him. He never said "i can't cut kaido" but unfortunately post hakai zoro ashura didn't have the strength to bring down Kaido.
That could mean he was blocking. Even if he wasn't for all those attacks, theres clearly something Zoro has to figure out here that has to do with King's race. It's not an infallible power just like Future Sight isn't infallible. But so far I don't see you making ridiculous claims because you were one of the people rooting for Zoro to fight King.

It means that the power scaling you spend your whole day angrily arguing about on a forum full of strangers is made up bullshit Oda doesn't care about; which anybody should know by now, on the other hand.
Nah man it just means King > Kaido.
Before this chapter we had no perspective of King in comparison to Kaido.

Now we do. Attacks that fuck Kaido up, make him scream do internal and external damage do nothing to King

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I think King hard counter Katakuri using his fire abilities to melt the mochi, but low diff is a bit too much. Probably a mid diff.
If he can bypass his FS barrier swiftly then the stats gap becomes massive and that should constitute the case since his combat speed is proving ecstatically proficient. King is a bad match up for the mister fundamentally. But normally the gap would not necessarily be that elevated if things were different.

That could mean he was blocking. Even if he wasn't for all those attacks, theres clearly something Zoro has to figure out here that has to do with King's race. It's not an infallible power just like Future Sight isn't infallible. But so far I don't see you making ridiculous claims because you were one of the people rooting for Zoro to fight King.
After this chapter King > Big Mom as clear as a day

Status
Not open for further replies.