Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda strange fight, i don't really understand why it's so important for Zoro to know the secret of King. I mean he can fly, he's tanky and can shoot fire, that's about it .... :okay:
Though i can't wait to see the panels, I hope we see some good moves :finally:
Because for once we see a fighter apply critical thinking instead of... the usual I need more power blah blah blah to win

Oda is following quite a similar way on Zoro and Sanji's fights

Both King and Queen have some weird move about their dinosaur Devil Fruits to show

Both Zoro and Sanji are somehow nerfed

Sanji was complaining about his body feeling weird and dragging him down since 1023, now apparently Enma is somehow drawing more Haki from Zoro.

Since Sanji's fight started first (and will probably end up first, or at the same time), he consequently reached the turning point first, it means he started being effective against Queen after his first power up, so Queen will need to take him more seriously now.

Zoro didn't reached that turning point yet, he is on that same spot Sanji was a few chapters ago, where he can't do shit, starts bringing questions about how will he beat his opponent, and obviously he struggles and gets beaten in the process.

I wonder what Zoro's turning point will be
:quest:

That's illogical. Every time Zoro gets a new sword he gets stronger. Shisui then Enma, Shisui < Enma. Each sword Zoro had to train and master if Enma was on the level of Shisui then Zoro wouldnt need to train to prevent the haki succ.

That doesnt make any sense. Zoro wasnt distracted the first time he was caught off-guard by the succ. Hearing a shamisen is hardly a distraction, Luffy being eaten by Kaido is a bigger distraction along with every other instance Zoro shifted tracks.
I disagree.

Thoae are different swords and training and using those swords will allow the user to gain different benefits.

If Zoro had Oden's haki control when he first obtained enma he wouldn't gain any benefits from using and training with it. Using and training with enma helps the user improve their haki control.

Shisui is it very heavy sword and it will automatically increase the strength of the user's attacks. The benefit to training and using that sword is improved physical strength and control.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Again, there's nothing to say this. This is your headcanon
:seriously:

This is what I always found funny

Almost every race in One Piece has some crazy ability or insane strength from birth but humans still rule the world

Ik devil fruits and skill close the gap but I find it kinda funny that there isn’t a single top tier fishman when they’re born 10x stronger than humans
Humans tend to have more potential to grow stronger and a higher ceiling than them.

King took COA coated Onigiri and bled much more than Kaido from the same attack—although Zoro did not use black coating on Kaido. Also, King has yet to tank a single Enma augmented attack.
1. Zoro started using Hardening in the following chapter. The Onigiri wasn't the same.
2. Zoro himself says he been hitting King rhis whole offscreen fight and he hasn't been bleeding
Post automatically merged:

What that got to do with what i said

That's illogical. Every time Zoro gets a new sword he gets stronger. Shisui then Enma, Shisui < Enma. Each sword Zoro had to train and master if Enma was on the level of Shisui then Zoro wouldnt need to train to prevent the haki succ.
Enma is a haki draining Shusui back in thriller bark when he recived Shusui from Ryuma that was an obvious upgrade Yubashiri was lower grade so it was a PU. The same doesn't apply to Enma that does not surpass shusui grade or in any way better just has different qurks. Once Zoro turns Enma into to a suprme grade only then will that be a PU for him. Zoro got stronger due to his own training in Wano

stairs-kun

Spoiler Provider
King took COA coated Onigiri and bled much more than Kaido from the same attack—although Zoro did not use black coating on Kaido. Also, King has yet to tank a single Enma augmented attack.
"Enma augmented attack"

Copium is so stronk with this chief.

King bled and then he didn't. In fact it didn't even faze him at all.

Last edited:
I disagree.

Thoae are different swords and training and using those swords will allow the user to gain different benefits.

If Zoro had Oden's haki control when he first obtained enma he wouldn't gain any benefits from using and training with it. Using and training with enma helps the user improve their haki control.

Shisui is it very heavy sword and it will automatically increase the strength of the user's attacks. The benefit to training and using that sword is improved physical strength and control.
Headcanon

If King not bleeding remark after taking all of Zoro's attacks is purely due to his durability/endurance and not some gimmick like yall are saying then that is hard legit

That would mean King's durability is certified second to only BM/Kaido right now :endthis:

Status
Not open for further replies.