Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's either BOAT or VOAT that zoro can hear hyori play the shamisen all the way across onigashima.
both abilities activate at life or death situations (at least that's the case for zoro and luffy).
i thought only kaido and big mom can push current zoro into a tight spot, but king has proven time and time again that he's even more dangerous than the two yonko combined (given that big mom has the AP of a 2nd YC).
i expected king to be powerful but not this powerful, god damn!
zoro who can stop hakai is instantly sent flying by king's attacks.
Enma reactin to the will of Hiyori
Sucking Zoro dry

Now as strong as King is, we still have to remember he is facing Zoro here, the same Zoro that can completely hold for several seconds.... an island sized version of this.

We can't underestimate Zoro, Is Zoro using his strongest moves, is he putting his all? Not yet, maybe when he feels sure he can afford to use such moves.
Thats the thing... you can't just go all out with your first move... first you weaken the opponent and then use the best attack of yours to finish them bla bla bla... This fight is gonna be really progressive for zoro

aCoC means shit too king. Yamato's strongest attack on Kaido with acc drew but a drop of blood. King durability>Kaido durability.
Yamato can't do shit to King, his mobility alone is much faster than anything we saw in Yamato.
Yamato didnt let Kaido bleed, tasumy which King tanked was enough to cut Kaido scales (even Big Mom stated that) this clown are living in two pieces :suresure::milaugh:

Finally we have more panels fight with different choreography, switching range fight into close fight, mutating the fight between beam laser into swordsmanship, very dinamyc, much more interesting than all the rest of the fights which we have seeing so far (bar 2Yonko vs 5N).

Big Mom vs Law,Kidd just 3 pictures, all boring shit, in which DF power are working.

Queen vs Sanji a lot talk no action, both clowns goofy characters.

king vs Zoro very interesting King is getting hit, no doubt but there is something very special about his race that make him very tanky or he has an extreme fast recovery which heal Zoro' slash wound.

And let be honest, PU of Zoro dont make me laugh....:suresure:, Zoro hacky is getting drain my god you stupid candy,condo boy that not a PU, that Zoro hacky getting drain, you know guys over 20 years no one was able to tame Enma because they were scare of this extremely drawback power. You get extreme Ap attack, at the cost of becoming dust if you are not careful in managing your own hacky.

Fuckin clowns :ihaha::risitavirus:
Stfu u clown the only thing you care about is zoro go back to read your zoro piece

Status
Not open for further replies.