Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's either BOAT or VOAT that zoro can hear hyori play the shamisen all the way across onigashima.
both abilities activate at life or death situations (at least that's the case for zoro and luffy).
i thought only kaido and big mom can push current zoro into a tight spot, but king has proven time and time again that he's even more dangerous than the two yonko combined (given that big mom has the AP of a 2nd YC).
i expected king to be powerful but not this powerful, god damn!
zoro who can stop hakai is instantly sent flying by king's attacks.
Well his race, was the main focus of this chapter, and it look like more hype than his DF power relate to a dinosaur. So King race is something very special. That is what Oda want to show here.

Geez..
How come and some haters badmouthing zoro when sanji wasn't even an obstacle for king..
And up until now enma is a power up that allows zoro to use extra of his energy for more ap..
Nothing more, no speed or strength boost, healing acceleration to the point of ridiculous or an iron like body..
Sanji gain some of the above just by wearing a suit, even his fire is hinted to be from judge experiment.
I know that both of them had training hard for all their life but..
First don't compare the power ups because up until now sanji's shits on Zoro's and second zoro is actually FIGHTING while sanji was :josad:

Gotta give credit to Marco, the man didn't need to know whether King was black to get the upper hand on him:suresure:
Marco did ze
Zoro fanboiz logic :
- Zoro chapter: comparing Sanji and Zoro
-Sanji chapter : comparing Sanji and Zoro
-Luffy chapter : comparing Sanji and Zoro
- Goku vs Vegeta : comparing Sanji and Zoro
- Naruto vs Sasuke : comparing Sanji and Zoro :))))
Hmm
Candies are the one pushin that rivalry

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Now that his wings has higher dura than Kaido's scales, that only means

KING HAS THE BEST DURA FEAT IN THE SERIES
KING CAN TANK HAKAI
KING CAN TANK KING PUNCH
KING CAN TANK ODEN'S TOUGA TOTSUKA
The way I see it, King has a high minimum and a low maximum than Kaido while it's the other way around for Kaido i.e., King needs a stronger attack to bypass his defense than Kaido while there is a limit to the maximum amount of damage he can take. Meanwhile, you can break Kaido's defense with weaker attacks but his ceiling is much higher than King's.

If they're hit by Asura, for example, it would break both their defenses but Kaido withstands it better than King while King might get downright KO'ed.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Geez..
How come and some haters badmouthing zoro when sanji wasn't even an obstacle for king..
And up until now enma is a power up that allows zoro to use extra of his energy for more ap..
Nothing more, no speed or strength boost, healing acceleration to the point of ridiculous or an iron like body..
Sanji gain some of the above just by wearing a suit, even his fire is hinted to be from judge experiment.
First don't compare the power ups because up until now sanji's shits on Zoro's and second zoro is actually FIGHTING while sanji was :josad:
You weren’t here when half of Zoro fans said one Tatsumaki would be enoug to end king

:usoprice: #lowtoptierzoroatFI

Geez..
Enma is more of a training tool lol

Only way it can be powerup if it will upgrade as blackblade to surpass Shuusui

Status
Not open for further replies.