Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Big LOL at King's slingshot attack, literally had me laughing when I saw his face when he is pulling it back. :milaugh:
While powerful, it seems pointless and just a comedy element added into the fight.

Folks, start listing King as full fledged top tier if this keeps up and the mystery doesnt turn out to be some cheap trick. The guy is literally better than Kaido at everything except stamina. Enough power in base to send Santoryu Zoro flying away... :crazwhat:

You weren’t here when half of Zoro fans said one Tatsumaki would be enoug to end king

:usoprice: #lowtoptierzoroatFI
I actually was.....:josad:.
I've been reading in forums for years and i have read a lot..
You are right on this one and some things are inevitable now but some people are just tickle my nerves sometimes and i can't stop my self from answering...

Kaido is still more durable than King. King was specifically guarding himself, while Kaido eats blows. And even though Ryuo bypasses his scales, the cuts are very shallow. Even the Togen Totsuka of 4 scabbards, including a Sulong Duke, couldn't even reopen his scar.

Kaido is hyped for being an unlikable durability freak. Not King.
If king wings are less durable than kaido how it comes zoro couldnt cut them
But cuts kaido with ez

Big LOL at King's slingshot attack, literally had me laughing when I saw his face when he is pulling it back. :milaugh:
While powerful, it seems pointless and just a comedy element added into the fight.

Folks, start listing King as full fledged top tier if this keeps up and the mystery doesnt turn out to be some cheap trick. The guy is literally better than Kaido at everything except stamina. Enough power in base to send Santoryu Zoro flying away... :crazwhat:
If only his Vivre Card didn't say he joined Kaido because he was blown away by his incredible strength, then maybe you're copium could be at least somewhat valid.
:pepemotion::pepemotion::pepemotion::pepemotion::pepemotion::pepemotion::pepemotion::pepemotion:

Shut up bitch take ur L

Uff 1 hand, and 2 entirely chapter to see again Candy Boy after beak dangerous attack :milaugh::suresure:.
Zoro uff he was nerft due to Enma draining invisible hacky :steef: and Hyori song made Enma even more a drawback for poor Zoro.
Zoro is having more pain from Enma draining Zoro hacky than anything King has done so far.

Go wacht 1 hand stopping super power raid :ihaha:

He got tired. Not washed.

Zoro isn't just getting washed. He's getting negged.

Zoro's performance against King is so bad at the moment that I'm not even sure current Enma Zoro is YC1.
WTF.

If Zoro was negged than King shouldn't be using different forms and different powers/style. He should have beat a nerfed Zoro how hasn't master's enma by now. All King has been able to do is over power Zoro in physical strength when Zoro is not using haki. King is struggling to beat Zoro.

Kaido is still more durable than King. King was specifically guarding himself, while Kaido eats blows. And even though Ryuo bypasses his scales, the cuts are very shallow. Even the Togen Totsuka of 4 scabbards, including a Sulong Duke, couldn't even reopen his scar.

Kaido is hyped for being an unlikable durability freak. Not King.
King shielding himself with wings ate 0 damage from Tatsumaki.
Kaido, in his dragon form, coughed up blood and had white eyes from same attack.

Durability wise: King's wing > Kaido's dragon scale > King's body (not his wings).
So most durable part of King is more durable than most durable part of Kaido

Status
Not open for further replies.