Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Poor RHP.
They are gonna be used as hypetool for the BBP.
:doffycry:

I'd like to say Oda is better than that but who knows at this point. If it was other authors that definitely would be true (cough Kubo and Kishimoto especially) BUT Shanks is far too important to Luffy and the story for that.

Oda has been embracing offscreens too much post TS though worryingly and what he's doing with the former Warlords, Sabo, Boa, Vivi etc isn't helping. Even Absalom being killed offscreen too imo and whatever is happening with Moria and Blackbeard now too.

But if Oda actually does offscreen Shanks and RHP, I will completely drop and disassociate with OP permanently. I will even burn all my OP merchandise too. Normally I chastise people for burning their merchandise but in this instance, I would allow myself to be a hypocrite as I've waited almost 2 decades to see Shanks and his crew in action and if they're just hype tools, just there to be offscreened, I will gladly walk away from OP and never look back again. Same applies to Mihawk too.

:mihugh::pepestrike:

Here are the scenes.

You don't sees all fall from Killer's attack.

Zoro passed out from stomach problems after all the fighting is over. That's why the manga focus on his stomach.

Stop pushing your headcannon and claiming theses scenes are different.
Thanks for posting the scene and showing that Zoro didn't move from his spot and proceeds to sleep. lol

Except thats not true. :myman:
Enma is irrelevant, it ended up doing nothing, so far. Scabbards have cut through scales without Enma and we knew Zoro's cutting power is way above theirs since Dressrosa, when he didnt have Enma. That's why he is able to do what they cant, nothingto do with Enma but you can keep coping that the reason why Zoro has best feats in the world is Zoro's sword. :goyea:

Katakuri is old news, went down from Luffy's 13 mosquito bites. King can literally lay on the ground and do nothing, Katakuri will defeat himself by trying ro damage King. Zoro struggling with Katakuri? One Tatsumaki ends Katakuri and he cant do anything about it. :crazwhat:
if after this chapter, they gona keep Enma special hacky, they are reading two pieces.

This is what enma is doing to Zoro arm. This candy,condoms clown cant even read what a picture is showing.
Do you see how enma is draining Zoro hacky in chapter 1032.
That happen also when Zoro used Enma for the first time chapter 955:

This fuking clown, cant really read this manga right?

So from chapter 955 to chapter 1032 Zoro used his onw hacky wich was constantly drained by Enma.
Chapter 1032 is showing exactly what happen to Zoro the first time he used Enma - (which was describe in detail) but this time we see also Zoro in pain.
So Zoro so call PU is not only draining Zoro enery but causing pain. What a great PU right clowns :ihaha::risitavirus:

Status
Not open for further replies.