Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
You realise Zoro blocked the same beak attack before? If Zoro was extremely wary of the beak missile, it just means this attack was far stronger than the one which put Sanji down.
LOL NOPE ZORO BLOCK A BEAK STAB THIS IS A BEAK FLYING METEOR LASER BEAM TOTALLY DIFFERENT

SHOW ME THE LASER BEAM LINES LIKE IN THE PICTURES ABOVE THJAT ZORO BLOCKED?

King lookin good, his wing gimmick dumb tho. Why would his wings be capable of withstanding Zoro haki, but his body unable to handle Marco knee?? FS/Regeneration are much more effective counter abilities.

it’s also seemly only relevant against Zoro. If it’s actually just the wings like hinted. Marco already shown he can hurt King normally, an he has attacks that bypass durability. Kata FS would allow him to aim around the wings, like against G4. Even the rest of the roof top, just completely bypass the shit with there abilities. Killer sonic shit, Law basically everything, an Luffy ACoA.
his wings seem incredibly durable
if he has the chance the wrap himself up in it
which he didnt do vs marco on panel
or when the fight started with zoro.

In fact it is, Katakuri was legit the shield of Big mom at the teaparty, he and Perospero where the reason why Capone plan to kill her didn´t work. Also Queen himself said that all three calamity are the shield of Kaido to protect him.
Big mom CoO is worse, in fact Katakuri is the one who rule under her, we see how he controll everything after the teaparty,like orders and such things.

Even Luffy have his two shields, his two wings.
Saying Yonkou doesn´t have shield are bullshit, you legit not read the manga if you not think like that.

Yeah and we see how Zoro getting overpowered right and left by King, his attacks destroying mountains, throw Zoro away.
Zoro is a physical monster, it speaks for King physical power for throwing Zoro like that.
sorry, your agenda won't stick

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
btw Rope tatsumaki shows us multiple impacts/clashes with king's wings here (its not just one slash like some or.
most z bois assumed) just proves the point that against Kaido zoro was focusing more on enma since it was just 1 impact /slice we got and zoro himself slice and not the air slashes, compared to this encounter

Zoro didn't imbue this degree of haki that oozes out here against King with his tatsumaki

so Kaido's DF durability needs such degree of haki release from enma and focused attack from rope tatsumaki.

Points proven
1) Rope tatsumaki is an attack that slices multiple times like stated by fish men in FMI i QUOTE "whirl wind of blades" but zoro concentrates that attack by going forth and slicing kaido himself with enma rather than air slashes

2) Zoro was being reliant on enma during his fight with kaido but he's isn't as reliant against King.

Bs disproven :

1) King wing durability > Kaidovs scales
Not sure if his wing durability is really above Kaido's scales tbh. I mean Tatsumaki didn't manage to accomplish much against Kaido and this Zoro is one that is stamina nerfed. Hybrid might be more durable than Dragon, but if it's not I would concur. But on average I would say Kaido's durability is probably much more proficient than King's if we exclude the wing factor; it seems this wing defence is particularly spectacular.

Status
Not open for further replies.