[FNZ] Light game Death Note Mini Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's one of those scenarios where my mind tells me there are enough reasons for him to be scum, but my heart tells me his reaction towards Zolo looked so genuine.

Yeah me too. Minus the expecting to be killed part.

GTH I’d rank them most likely to be scum to town: Lanji-Ultra-Ekko rn. But that’s super weak and probably prone to flip flop a bunch today lol.

Some of the stuff Ekko said to Zolo at EOD about if he was game throwing made me think he might be Town. But his actual thread play as been all over the place.

It kind of bothers me that Lanji was happy to park his vote on me all day and then just sit and watch the Zolo wagon go. He wasn’t even trying to ask people to vote with him.
you were 2 votes from getting lynched
i suggested ekko to get on your wagon which he abandoned and went back to zolo

and close to eod i was barely here mostly responding when i was tagged
your lone scum read at the end of last dp was zolo
i wasnt simply "parking my vote"

his name salad is annoying but i think there was a genuine frustration with how the lynch went yesterday and also didnt notice but end of the day he was the second leading wagon with a cfd attempt led by ultra who kept pushing for a lynch between myself and prof until ekko suggested he should be looked into . Dest as well has just kinda thrown his vote there without too much of an explanation.

I would actually also want to look into any of those two today.

I’m going to say that if Lanji is town the chance that Ultra is scum goes up significantly for me. He wanted to solve me vs Lanji yesterday instead of Zolo. And I can see where that’s a benefit to scum if we are TvT.

At the start of the DP. I definitely gave more reads later.

But then you never tried to convince him to come back. That’s the part I’m getting at.
"I definitely gave more reads later."
after pressure
reactive rather than proactive.

"But then you never tried to convince him to come back"
theres no coming back when he literally didnt bother to read my case at all
ekko was so fixated on the idea I was scum
I would have had him lynch me last dp just to eat his words.

he literally insisted I was shocked your wagon grew out of thin air

Status
Not open for further replies.