[FNZ] Light game Death Note Mini Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I apologize for not factoring in a failed investigation while tinfoiling about kill attempts.

But yeah, you and a hypothetical SK couldn’t both be RB’d. Also why would scum keep RBing a SK?
They usually don't because a SK is more likely to hit Town in this kind of setup and they both need Town gone first.

Blocking only makes sense for later cycles.

They usually don't because a SK is more likely to hit Town in this kind of setup and they both need Town gone first.

Blocking only makes sense for later cycles.
Yeah that’s what I was figuring. It makes more sense to me to let a SK thin out Town and block the investigator.

I’m still leaning toward the tinfoil that scum has two kills but it has a mechanic that makes at least one likely to fail. They may need our character name.

Yeah that’s what I was figuring. It makes more sense to me to let a SK thin out Town and block the investigator.

I’m still leaning toward the tinfoil that scum has two kills but it has a mechanic that makes at least one likely to fail. They may need our character name.
Ngl that would be scary :believe:. I hope they don't.

flowers was blocked?
then i think that theory of mine holds little weight.

if ultra was running any cfd last dp to solve the game it should have been me or prof last dp like you had suggested
@Ultra you are full of shit.
Oh can it.

I actually laid out a case for you and nobody fucking cared. Furthermore, Ekko is being objectively terrible. Like, *the entire game was his PoE sans the claimed cop* levels of bad.

Furthermore, he whined and whinged about how "We CaNt WaStE aNy lYnChEs gUyS" and then proceeds to go for a policy lynch on a troll player, don't wanna hear shit from you or him about how lynching an indie was bad when you just did that shit. I was probably the only person expressing doubt on Zolo when it in no way benefitted me to do so.

Forget CFD's though cuz your ass is grass when I get time to set down and bite into this game

Oh can it.

I actually laid out a case for you and nobody fucking cared. Furthermore, Ekko is being objectively terrible. Like, *the entire game was his PoE sans the claimed cop* levels of bad.

Furthermore, he whined and whinged about how "We CaNt WaStE aNy lYnChEs gUyS" and then proceeds to go for a policy lynch on a troll player, don't wanna hear shit from you or him about how lynching an indie was bad when you just did that shit. I was probably the only person expressing doubt on Zolo when it in no way benefitted me to do so.

Forget CFD's though cuz your ass is grass when I get time to set down and bite into this game
should have been grass last dp
if you had the gall

You and I were both getting frustrated with Ekko. If you’re town, I can see a world where scum Ultra sees a good way to get an Ekko lynched there.
Either Ekko is scum or he's actively running this game into the ground, lynching him the other day over Zolo would have given us some breathing room. Now we actually gotta be careful. Ekko did a lot of posturing about how we gotta be lynch conscious but then yeeted someone who leaves us at square fucking one.

Status
Not open for further replies.