[FNZ] Light game Death Note Mini Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Oh can it.

I actually laid out a case for you and nobody fucking cared. Furthermore, Ekko is being objectively terrible. Like, *the entire game was his PoE sans the claimed cop* levels of bad.

Furthermore, he whined and whinged about how "We CaNt WaStE aNy lYnChEs gUyS" and then proceeds to go for a policy lynch on a troll player, don't wanna hear shit from you or him about how lynching an indie was bad when you just did that shit. I was probably the only person expressing doubt on Zolo when it in no way benefitted me to do so.

Forget CFD's though cuz your ass is grass when I get time to set down and bite into this game
lynching zolo was far better than lynching ali

and its not just the lynches why u r suspected

again its ur wacky forced ass pushes day 1

should have been grass last dp
if you had the gall
Comments like these are really just posturing and adding to my suspicion of you, because instead of trying to engage honestly you're just poking and prodding at me like I don't have 'the guts" or something. Which is completely asinine regardless of my alignment. The reason you weren't cfd'ed is because you're not cfd material. Almost nobody has you as town but you weren't scum in enough confidence to be an alternative to Zoro. I could have had an ekko lynch if I managed to convince Flower, and clearly he's mad about it.

Vote lynch Lanji

I'll leave this here for now, I don't think anyone really looked over my case so if you haven't just go back and do so until further notice.

I also gotta take a good look at prof today.

Emil

Certified Memelord
anyone content with alis lynch is scummy

prof and you come to mind

idk what lanjis doing but enryu flipping town makes him better for me

Status
Not open for further replies.