[FNZ] Light game Death Note Mini Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly hope you’re scum purposely trying to push my buttons to throw me off right now bc you sense weakness and not Town just saying things that aren’t true.
Prof, I have to echo Ekko a bit here, and say that while the assessment that you've done "nothing" is too much, you haven't been very proactive at all, and you've been very confusing in regards to how you read certain players.

Like the above statement makes sense coming from me, but I have 0 clue why you'd state it. Given your stated inclinations as to who is scum here. It confuses me that you can express a sentiment I did earlier but are still voting me, you would think you would be able to step into my shoes.

No. This game state's dead af already. At least you're posting.
Hopefully after work and after I’ve had time to step away from everything and relax for a bit I can recharge and come back productive.

I’m going backward instead of forwards on contributing bc I’ve let myself get to tilted. And it’s hard not to respond to Ekko.

Prof, I have to echo Ekko a bit here, and say that while the assessment that you've done "nothing" is too much, you haven't been very proactive at all, and you've been very confusing in regards to how you read certain players.

Like the above statement makes sense coming from me, but I have 0 clue why you'd state it. Given your stated inclinations as to who is scum here. It confuses me that you can express a sentiment I did earlier but are still voting me, you would think you would be able to step into my shoes.
I already told you I had Ekko & Lanji tied in second place for most likely to be scum after you in my most recent order.

I already told you I had Ekko & Lanji tied in second place for most likely to be scum after you in my most recent order.
Right, I'm saying that is not the type of response I would expect from you given that order, or vice versa, why is that your order if your sentiment is so similar to mine.

At the same time I'm also questioning your play angle here, you haven't assessed me very seriously at all, and if you're scum I have to wonder what's your plan for saving your own ass after I go down.

Now I’m really not playing the game for the most part because the topic of me trying or not is personal for me and not game related.
Man.

Responses like this really aren't helping. It's one thing to get tilted, I get it. But look at me, I've gotten way more heat and bullshit and I'm still in the ring. You come across as overplaying it here. Ekko is frustrating to play with but don't lean on that as a crutch.

Right, I'm saying that is not the type of response I would expect from you given that order, or vice versa, why is that your order if your sentiment is so similar to mine.

At the same time I'm also questioning your play angle here, you haven't assessed me very seriously at all, and if you're scum I have to wonder what's your plan for saving your own ass after I go down.
It was my order earlier, I haven’t stepped back and meditated on things lately. You and Lanji and Ekko have all been a hair away from each other in how much I scum read you for most of this phase, with you taking the lead after seriously considering why you’d go Ekko at EOD over Lanji/me/ or Zolo

I’ll reevaluate again later to see if I’m wrong about my order.

I don’t have an exist strategy because I’m town lol. That’s why I said that if you flip town we lost because I can see that Ekko and Lanji are going to jump me if you’re town.

Man.

Responses like this really aren't helping. It's one thing to get tilted, I get it. But look at me, I've gotten way more heat and bullshit and I'm still in the ring. You come across as overplaying it here. Ekko is frustrating to play with but don't lean on that as a crutch.
I’m not dude. That’s more me apologizing for letting this whole recent thing become a distraction because I feel bad about it. I don’t like letting myself get visibly frustrated.

I’m not looking for any sympathy to get ya’ll off my back.

Not a formal case but here are the issues I have with your posts Prof after a brief look at your ISO:

- The amount of posts of you solving, giving indications on where you lean on other players is outweighed by posts where you are defending yourself and excusing your activity (or lack of it).
- Your pivot to me is very very hard for me to understand from a town's POV. You did not have a lick of suspicion on me up until today, yesterday you explicitly had Ekko and Lanji above me, and all it took was *a point one of your top suspects made* to swing you over. And you haven't really bothered to examine me outside of that point, in spite of the fact that I was previously a neutral slot to you at best. From a scum's POV, it makes a lot more sense.
- Very little set up speculation, or your trademark Prof theories.

I agree with Lanji that you didn’t even make an effort to push for the Lanji/me lynch. @Ultra

After seeing your relentless push on Tiffany despite no one wanting to go with you for days in the Naruto game, Im skeptical that you gave up on rallying so easily on lynching one of us if you really think there is scum between us just because it wouldn’t have been popular.
I like how all of you went full nelson into the Zolo lynch and then blame me for not trying *hard enough*, as if the rest of you even gave a shit. I did try. I even openly complained about how much you two were being overlooked. It didn't matter, because Zolo was always getting lynched there. Wtf exactly did you expect from me? I like to have a say in how things go, I'm not going to stick on a wagon that isn't happening out of vanity, unless I'm scum.

What do you even think is the implication of me not cfd'ing Prof/Lanji? All you've done is allude to a contradiction in my actions by going for Ekko instead (who by the way, I was also suspecting the other day, slightly less but he was pissing me off far more.)

But why the fuck *don't* I do that as scum? Seriously. Give me one compelling reason.

Put aside "muh inconsistency" for a second here and realize that positionally that would be in fact one of the better moves I could do as scum is stick to my guns on one of you guys. I either succeed in having one of you go down and implicating the other, or Zolo gets lynched and that just shores up my case on one of you the next day.

What is my motive for even going at Ekko here? If I succeeded in lynching him, and he flipped town, what the fuck is my play?

The only reason I can think of that scum me wouldn't do that is that I wasn't thinking strategically, or one of you guys is my partner and I wouldn't want to put one of you in a situation where you'd be likely to resolved next.

Not a formal case but here are the issues I have with your posts Prof after a brief look at your ISO:

- The amount of posts of you solving, giving indications on where you lean on other players is outweighed by posts where you are defending yourself and excusing your activity (or lack of it).
- Your pivot to me is very very hard for me to understand from a town's POV. You did not have a lick of suspicion on me up until today, yesterday you explicitly had Ekko and Lanji above me, and all it took was *a point one of your top suspects made* to swing you over. And you haven't really bothered to examine me outside of that point, in spite of the fact that I was previously a neutral slot to you at best. From a scum's POV, it makes a lot more sense.
- Very little set up speculation, or your trademark Prof theories.
If you want me to actually respond to these points I will. Otherwise fine, don’t like that stuff lol. Me responding will just be another post with me defending myself. And I’m getting tired of doing that lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.