[FNZ] Light game Death Note Mini Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do. I don't really have a case, but I think he's been content with pushing different people without sticking too hard on one. I didn't like how he opened up this day by throwing out all these possibilities of what could have happened during the night. I think if I were to ISO him, he'd probably have a lot of posts where he's trying to cause fear and paranoia.
Oh, that. I missed that post, sorry.

What are your thoughts on Ultra?
Well, he's definitely not going to be a mate of Ekko's. I think he hasn't had the cleanest game, but his interaction with Zem was something that felt progresses in a natural way and I feel his reaction wasn't scum caught. I think there's probably only two scum in this game and I don't get the feeling Ultra is one of them.

Well, he's definitely not going to be a mate of Ekko's. I think he hasn't had the cleanest game, but his interaction with Zem was something that felt progresses in a natural way and I feel his reaction wasn't scum caught. I think there's probably only two scum in this game and I don't get the feeling Ultra is one of them.
The issue I have with Ultra is that he pissed me off all game and I might be biased because of that :few:. But I think he‘s just scum.

I‘m going off now. I think I‘ll be keeping my vote on Ultra. Just remember to place your votes in time, but we should have plenty of that today anyway, so there‘s no rush.

See you.

Prof is not proactive, whatsoever. Consistently defensive and self aware of his own lack of contribution to the game. Mostly only gives out reads as needed and no investigating on his end. Even with my push he just sheeps his *other* scum read and it's a rather meek push. He doesn't get any more chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.