News Officially NEW ONE PIECE FILM:RED

W

Wonderful World

This honestly has me more excited than Rocks resurfacing like a Shiki 2.0.

Really curious to see how Shanks is going to be incorporated here knowing that the SH's involvement is a given in any movie
If this is a Shanks-centric movie and the Strawhats are involved, we could assume he and Luffy will meet after Wano concludes. Non-canon or not, I don't think Oda would want them to meet before Luffy becomes a "great pirate."

I hope we see his relationship with Mihawk flesh out a little more, or maybe even their "legendary duels" finally animated.

If this is a Shanks-centric movie and the Strawhats are involved, we could assume he and Luffy will meet after Wano concludes. Non-canon or not, I don't think Oda would want them to meet before Luffy becomes a "great pirate."

I hope we see his relationship with Mihawk flesh out a little more, or maybe even their "legendary duels" finally animated.
This is what interests and confuses me the most, a momentous occasion like them meeting cannot happen outside of the manga, but at the same time these movies also ought to have all the SH's in it for marketing purposes.

Last edited:
W

Wonderful World

This is what interests and confuses me the most, a momentous occasion like them cannot happen outside of the manga, but at the same time these movies also ought to have all the SH's in it for marketing purposes.
Yeah, I can't imagine both the Red Hair Pirates and Strawhats being in a movie together and somehow not interacting, unless this is somehow a flashback?

Either way, it's curious as to what they do with this. With the film having an August 6th release date, I'm assuming they meet in the manga by then. With Kaido's fall, that should classify Luffy as a "great pirate," I would think.