Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indiana Pacers

• Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters
Yeah. It might not take long for Zion to post MVP-caliber numbers in his rookie season, especially if his shot is way ahead of the curve from most athletic prospects. He just went mini-LeBron in the 4th with 17 straight points. Too bad he played limited minutes but it's probably better for him in the future.

Other than maybe Giannis, I don't think there's anybody I'd rather start a franchise with than him barring injury with all due respect to other players. Not bad for a fat guy (holy shit JVG and Mark Jackson lol). :myman:

https://streamable.com/3cm90
Post automatically merged:

Also, LOL he has now shot more 3s than Simmons in just his 1st game compared to 3 seasons with Ben. :gokulaugh:

H

Haoshoku

Also, LOL he has now shot more 3s than Simmons in just his 1st game compared to 3 seasons with Ben.
Well this was to be expected even Dwight has hit more threes this season :suresure: and yeah Zion looking like a superstar already, him and Ingram gonna be a force in the West with the right pieces around them.

Well this was to be expected even Dwight has hit more threes this season :suresure: and yeah Zion looking like a superstar already, him and Ingram gonna be a force in the West with the right pieces around them.
Oof... That's right, lol. Pels have loads of young players with potential surrounding Zion that matches his age. It'll be downright scary when all of them hit their prime at the same time.

Will Leonard load manage in da all star game?

Zion went 6-0-15 in 21 minutes, he's transcendent player.

Michael Porter Jr. went 10-1-15 in 24 minutes, he's nice player.

Last edited:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I saw someone online say rip Kobe. And i thought it was a joke because Lebron passed him in points. Was just watching a Lebron post game interview video 30 mins ago and Lebron almost teared up talking about Kobe, and then this happens.

Man was only halfway through his life. Even he said basketball is just one aspect of life, he had much more to give and continue to do smh. RIP.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I saw someone online say rip Kobe. And i thought it was a joke because Lebron passed him in points. Was just watching a Lebron post game interview video 30 mins ago and Lebron almost teared up talking about Kobe, and then this happens.

Man was only halfway through his life. Even he said basketball is just one aspect of life, he had much more to give and continue to do smh. RIP.
Only man in history who could call himself an all-time NBA great/future Hall of Famer AND an Oscar winner...makes me nauseous to think there won’t be anything else added to that impressive resume :doffycry:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I was already in complete disbelief of this, and now this? I have no words if this is true :catcry:
It isn´t true, at least with the current information which I read where it was said that none of his childrens was with him at the Heli.
I've never before wanted something to be untrue more than right now. I really hope it isn't. This is all just fresh though, more information will come out soon.

sigh of relief for the updated news

Btw that news channel needs to be seriously put on blast, for reporting false info like that without fact checking. That's nasty journalism tbh, like it's a race.

Last edited:

Bogard

You can't win
I've never before wanted something to be untrue more than right now. I really hope it isn't. This is all just fresh though, more information will come out soon.

sigh of relief for the updated news

Btw that news channel needs to be seriously put on blast, for reporting false info like that without fact checking. That's nasty journalism tbh, like it's a race.
They want to generate views/clicks, forgetting that human life is more important than this. They need to be more responsible in this. Whoever reported the first one should be fired