General Chat

I needed a place to write my frustration so here I am!!
It’s been slightly over 11 months since I had a surgery done for my fractured hips yet the pain hasn’t gone way! Like for fucks sake how long is the pain gonna stay with me! I can’t even take my fucking time taking a shit due the pain I feel cuz of the toilet seat!
That sounds horrible, I hope you get better soon :josad:

I have heard that pain never fully goes away for such stuff

What the fuck happened here lmao
Post automatically merged:

It’s been slightly over 11 months since I had a surgery done for my fractured hips yet the pain hasn’t gone way! Like for fucks sake how long is the pain gonna stay with me! I can’t even take my fucking time taking a shit due the pain I feel cuz of the toilet seat!
Oh shit, Judge is used to work with on my job had this. What helped him was Physical therapy - some kind of exercises he did at the hospital. It would hurt hit sometimes but def not at the volume you talk about

What the fuck happened here lmao
Weird post-merging.
Post automatically merged:
Have you been to the doctor again? I think you should try for an additional visit and consultation.

But I don't mind it really, as long as it's constructive posts and not constant meme spam and random stuff.
I always envied people that have a lot of free time to post here so much.

I barely have over 6k posts in i think my 8 to 9 months here, idk when i joined. And 80% of that is most likely mafia. Meanwhile some cats here have 70k + posts here and time to raid someones posts 6 months back.

Like what the hell? How do they have so much free time and overall nothing better to do to shit like that?

When i get back to work i literally have forums as last thing on my mind. Its not until late afternoon i can sit down and engage in some meaningful convo.

Maybe its just a bunch of school kids with a lot free time idk, but even then, that can't be healthy

Have you been to the doctor again? I think you should try for an additional visit and consultation
I visit the doctor regularly. Every few months I meet him fir my injury and doing x ray to see how much my bones have healed.
That sounds horrible, I hope you get better soon :josad:

I have heard that pain never fully goes away for such stuff
Hopefully mate, I wish the pain stop after my bone heal completely if possible cuz I’m still 25 years old so for me to continue with this shit for much longer is just sad lol
Oh shit, Judge is used to work with on my job had this. What helped him was Physical therapy - some kind of exercises he did at the hospital. It would hurt hit sometimes but def not at the volume you talk about
I have done physical therapy for few months and I felt like it made it better for me to move better, but I still suffer from this pain and to top it off it’s impossible as of now for me to sit down for too long and walk for too long as well. Not to mention sleeping on either side is further pain cuz sometimes I do it unintentionally. Nevertheless, I will keep doing physical therapy to get better if possible.

I visit the doctor regularly. Every few months I meet him fir my injury and doing x ray to see how much my bones have healed.

Hopefully mate, I wish the pain stop after my bone heal completely if possible cuz I’m still 25 years old so for me to continue with this shit for much longer is just sad lol

I have done physical therapy for few months and I felt like it made it better for me to move better, but I still suffer from this pain and to top it off it’s impossible as of now for me to sit down for too long and walk for too long as well. Not to mention sleeping on either side is further pain cuz sometimes I do it unintentionally. Nevertheless, I will keep doing physical therapy to get better if possible.
Ay I hear you. I have some joints problems instead. If anything I wish healing was as swift as in the One Piece world.

A stupid question that doesn't deserve a thread, and didn't find any about it btw.

Where do you read your manga?
I used to read it on mangasee yet now for some reason it is blocked for age limitations (guess because there is some mature manga there, hope it is not for virus or what not since I keep going there) and also since some time ago pop ups started to appear while reading stuff there.

Any suggestions for a better place?

A stupid question that doesn't deserve a thread, and didn't find any about it btw.

Where do you read your manga?
I used to read it on mangasee yet now for some reason it is blocked for age limitations (guess because there is some mature manga there, hope it is not for virus or what not since I keep going there) and also since some time ago pop ups started to appear while reading stuff there.

Any suggestions for a better place?
On a site called One Piece Manga Online personally. I found all chapters there.