Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
What if the author suddenly decides not to finish the series? Reading the historical spoilers here and there, the events ahead seem to be "painful" to imagine.
For example, the whole Ei Sei turning insane, Shin having conflict with Ei Sei, Ou Hon sinking capital, Mouten being executed, etc.
So far for the series, it seems like, no matter how hard the enemies were, either it is Riboku and Houken, or Coalition Army, or internal conflict with Chancellor Ryofui and Queen Mother; so far all the good guys are going united and going together hands in hands. But the events ahead, seems the "good guys" will conflict with each other. Some faces will turn heels. So I can imagine it is very hard thing to do for the author to continue the series. To make fans' beloved characters turning into bad guys, to shatter the yearly friendship of Sei and Shin. It will be hard to draw compared to usual story.
Not gonna happen.

Mangaka frequently do this type of thing where they flip an established story on its head, and Sei becoming evil is clearly where Hara has wanted to go with things from the start. I wonder if he knew how popular Kingdom would become, but Hara certainly knew evil Sei was going to be a thing. Lol

Gonna keep it short today since I’m out all day and on my phone for this

Zhao: The Zhao are grieving at the loss of their family and friends at the memorial site with all the names written. They say they’ll never forgive the Qin and will kill them all.

At the court the politicians are freaking out about what to do and one of them says worst case they’ll escape before it gets too dicey since they’re the ones who keep Zhao running so they can’t afford to die. Since that’s the last case scenario they’re still trying to figure out what to do now and they get a report saying Renpa will come back to help.

Renpa: A member of Zhao comes to greet Renpa and his vassals and they’re familiar with each other. Renpa says he heard about the situation and asks him if he wants him to come get the Zhao out of this. The guy begs him to come.

Zhao: As the politicians are getting excited at the thought of Renpa coming one politician says it’s a bad idea considering why he left in the first place. He hated the king at the time and their king right now is exactly the same so if anything he’ll probably save the country but then kill them in the court. So they decide they have one last person to rely on.

The messenger who met Renpa comes back and is told the king will not accept Renpa because he was exiled before. The messenger pleads to have him reconsider and the politicians decide to get rid of him.

Narration: After 3 years the Zhao Three Great Heavens Riboku will return to action and will soon face off against Kanki of the Qin Great Six.

No break next week!

this mfkr
he destroyed zhou again
fucking kakui

>according to Annals, Kaku Kai twisted the story of messenger who saw strength of Renpa at Chu and reported that "Old Renpa can still eat well. however, he was sitting down whole time and pissed his pants three times"
so the king of Zhao deluded himself that Renpa is no longer useful
>due to Kaku Kai's fabrication Renpa never got to return to Zhao for rest of his life
>huh...
>return of general Renpa cannot be accepted?
>w-why would that be
>j-just why...
>would the king say such...
>that's nonsense...
>why...
>uhhh
>please reconsider
>please send the word to the king

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
:steef: Renpa and Goatboku :steef:

Seeing Kaishioubou and Kyou En again as dope too.

I think this chapter makes Renpa fighting wars for Chu more likely imo.

seems new character wear similar armor to banaji

I guess that dude also served in Ganmon with Riboku and Bananji.
Post automatically merged:

Dude on the far left seems young.

My guess is he's one of Riboku's personal subordinates like Futei or Kaine. Other two guys may be related to the final previous Zhao Heaven, Chousha. I wonder when we're going to see Shibashou.

:steef: Renpa and Goatboku :steef:

Seeing Kaishioubou and Kyou En again as dope too.

I think this chapter makes Renpa fighting wars for Chu more likely imo.

I guess that dude also served in Ganmon with Riboku and Bananji.
Post automatically merged:

Dude on the far left seems young.

My guess is he's one of Riboku's personal subordinates like Futei or Kaine. Other two guys may be related to the final previous Zhao Heaven, Chousha. I wonder when we're going to see Shibashou.
what if sbs will not participate in this battle kanki vs riboku ?!

at the end of 701
"
>and at last, a year later, the war between
>Riboku, the Three great heavens
>and Kanki, the six great general
>will unfold, with them going face to face
"