Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
If Renpa is actually fighting for Chu, then yeah my predictions for his future are hardcore coming to pass.
I'm pretty sure he is in the doublespread, mostly because it only included the only two remaining Heavenly Kings. If it was a flashback, it 100% would have shown Genpou and Rinko imo.

Seems like Renpa's fighting Qin troops in the doublespread based off the armor too. Maybe he's stationed near the border?

I'm pretty confident that Renpa's dying in Chu now.

this mfkr
he destroyed zhou again
fucking kakui

>according to Annals, Kaku Kai twisted the story of messenger who saw strength of Renpa at Chu and reported that "Old Renpa can still eat well. however, he was sitting down whole time and pissed his pants three times"
so the king of Zhao deluded himself that Renpa is no longer useful
>due to Kaku Kai's fabrication Renpa never got to return to Zhao for rest of his life
>huh...
>return of general Renpa cannot be accepted?
>w-why would that be
>j-just why...
>would the king say such...
>that's nonsense...
>why...
>uhhh
>please reconsider
>please send the word to the king
Politicians are subhuman trash
Zhou single handedly are destroying themselves from within if they dont get their shit together
They even saying if things don’t look good they’ll just flee up north anyways
At he cost of the whole State of Zhao……

While the topic is Renpa

So according to Riboku, Renpa is > Kou En?
What do you think, Riboku's words is true or not?
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Owl Ki @TheKnightOfTheSea @Blother @Blackbeard @Dragoban @Shanks @Greenbeard etc.
Post automatically merged:

Not gonna happen.

Mangaka frequently do this type of thing where they flip an established story on its head, and Sei becoming evil is clearly where Hara has wanted to go with things from the start. I wonder if he knew how popular Kingdom would become, but Hara certainly knew evil Sei was going to be a thing. Lol
Highlighted part, when? Any panel of foreshadowing?

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
I am still not sure if the author is ready to make Ei Sei going evil.
For example, when I reread the State of Ai arc. There was 1 chapter that said, Ei Sei executed all the family of Rou Ai, includes the children of Rou Ai and Queen Mother. Then when I read the chapter comments, people said "yeah Ei Sei is going to be an evil tyrant anyway. This is the beginning."
Yet then in the next chapter, turns out Ei Sei telling his mother, that he actually spared their children, and now they are in somewhere safe.

After all this 700 chapters, I haven't seen hint or foreshadowing that either Sei will turn tyrant, nor Sei will have conflict with Shin.
In the last Sei and Shin convo after Kanki debate, some people expected them to have an argument about Kanki, iirc Shin asking (or blaming) the King why Kanki isn't punished yet.
Turns out they are still buddy buddy as usual.

Even if the author had a set mind in the beginning, that Sei will turn evil. He can still be hesitant (because it is painful to write it) when the Ei Sei becomes evil moment finally comes.

Any panels that hints or foreshadows about evil Ei Sei?

Last edited:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
No SBS ??
No Seika at all ??

:josad:

We got a glimpse of Renpa so it’s good but I wanted SBSSSSSSSS :kriwhat:
HOOOLY SHIT What were we actually close to getting if not for the the Zhao King. FUCKING RR FOR REAL, IN THE MANGA.
@RayanOO @TheKnightOfTheSea
LOL we were so close from having the RR !

But it’s too powerful to exist.

To be fair if Renpa really wanted to help Zhao he could have just gone to Seika with the boys. I think he just wanted to humiliate the officials begging for his return.

Last edited:
what if sbs will not participate in this battle kanki vs riboku ?!

at the end of 701
"
>and at last, a year later, the war between
>Riboku, the Three great heavens
>and Kanki, the six great general
>will unfold, with them going face to face
"
Yeah sbs might not participate in that war, he will probably do it the one after.

Zhao's court has to be the best line up of Qin Generals who's actually making difference in this war. lol
Imagine having Renpa and Riboku side by side from Zhao's side. It's a worst nightmare that Qin can have.
No one is more stupid than these, what is Kaku kai's aim anyway. If they wouldn't have overthrown the other prince who was much better for Zhao, they would have now both Riboku and Renpa sidr by side as 3GH

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
While the topic is Renpa

So according to Riboku, Renpa is > Kou En?
In open warfare, yeah Renpa was the best in China back when he had Genpou and Rinko. Now it’s unclear.

Highlighted part, when? Any panel of foreshadowing?
It’s been subtle but yes.

Here Sei is talking about how he’ll allow someone to die for his cause without a second thought, even if they don’t fully understand what they’re getting into.

Sei has also stated that his connection to the spiritual world is so strong, that he oftentimes has trouble distinguishing reality from fiction, which is a textbook sign of someone who’s sanity is questionable. Look at who Sei was before he was rescued from Zhao, that kid was legitimately psycho, and those feelings likely have not disappeared from Sei’s mind, but rather have just been buried down and will someday resurface.

The big tipping point for Sei will be when we meet Prince Entan of Yan, he’s the dude who will be mostly responsible for Sei’s madness coming back to the surface I think.

Sei will be the true final villain of Kingdom, no other character can fulfill this role, only Sei himself.

I started reading Kingdom recently and completed it in 6-7 weeks. The pacing was great, but the Zhao invasion arc, where Yotanwa fought against Zhao's army and mountain tribe was dragged a lot. I don't know how weekly readers would have felt during that time.
After that, things progressed at a decent pace and Kanki is turning out to be a great character. Both, Ousen and Kanki, hype each other as monsters.

Long story short, I will be here to discuss the weekly chapters now because I started Kingdom after reading your comments and some said it is a goated manga. Yes it is, and I am hooked.

In open warfare, yeah Renpa was the best in China back when he had Genpou and Rinko. Now it’s unclear.

It’s been subtle but yes.

Here Sei is talking about how he’ll allow someone to die for his cause without a second thought, even if they don’t fully understand what they’re getting into.

Sei has also stated that his connection to the spiritual world is so strong, that he oftentimes has trouble distinguishing reality from fiction, which is a textbook sign of someone who’s sanity is questionable. Look at who Sei was before he was rescued from Zhao, that kid was legitimately psycho, and those feelings likely have not disappeared from Sei’s mind, but rather have just been buried down and will someday resurface.

The big tipping point for Sei will be when we meet Prince Entan of Yan, he’s the dude who will be mostly responsible for Sei’s madness coming back to the surface I think.

Sei will be the true final villain of Kingdom, no other character can fulfill this role, only Sei himself.
So, we are taking the Eren (AoT) route. Get strong with your peers and then turn them against yourself, so that they can direct all hate toward him and finally quench their thirst for revenge.

But no, I prefer a good ending, where Shin and Sei are still good friends and successfully unite China. Futile dreams, as Ryufi would say.
Does this manga correlate with historic facts? As I have seen some text boxes stating exact dates and so on. So, in real life, who united China?

Last edited: