Spoiler General Kingdom Spoiler

Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
From Kingdom Sub Reddit:

Just incase anyone wants a longer translation:

Zhao citizens in Kantan are mourning the loss of their family members. One woman is crying saying her son died while fighting. However, a guy says, "No, it wasn't during fighting. Everyone surrendered but Kanki killed all of them!" Everyone is surprised at what the guy said and the guy continues, "That's right, they killed the prisoners of war. They beheaded over tens of thousands of people who weren't able to resist and burned them afterwards." Everyone cries after hearing the news and thinks back to Chouhei. They angrily say they will not forgive Qin and they will fight in the next war too and annihilate Qin soldiers and rip them apart as well as Kanki.

Kakukai and other politicians are debating what to do. One of them says, "Kakukai, what should we do? Qin forces who defeated General Kochou will invade Heiyou and Bujou castles. Once those castles are through, they will arrive at Kantan!" Chancellor Hi(Maybe) says, "Do not worry, even if General Kochou lost, there are still enough soldiers in our capital. Even looking at our own citizens, Kanki's action has brought morale boost. That includes citizens in Heiyou and Bujou as well, so Qin won't be able to reach Kantan that easily. However, the thing that I'm worried about is that some officials are trying to escape Kantan with all their property.
And if the citizens were to follow after them, then when Qin gets closer to Kantan, there won't be anyone here. Including the officials and the citizens, we need to close all the gates so that no one is able to go outside." Other officials question him saying they have also heard of reports saying that Chancellor himself has been getting ready to flee North.
Chancellor Hi says, "Isn't that obvious? The ones here right now are different from others. Ofcourse, we will fight till we can however if things look bad, then we need protect our King and escape from here. The ones who are at the core of this country need to stay alive."

Others all agree with him, but Kakukai says, "Don't be happy about such stupid things. If that time were to come, you will just live a miserable life without your current position or power." Others says they don't want that to happen and says we need fight back Qin with soldiers who's morale has been boosted. Kakukai says, "But, even if we have the soldiers, do we have a general in Kantan who can take the position of the Supreme Commander after Kochou?" One person recommends a general, but others say that is too reckless as he is too young. A messenger arrives from Chu and he says, "I have an urgent message from Chu from that..that man"
Renpa and his vassals are seen battling.

Once the battle is over, Renpa is back at Chu and a messenger from Zhao greets Renpa. Renpa recognizes him and the guy says he is happy to see that Renpa is doing well. Renpa says, "I have been in such a good condition that I went out to the battlefield in which Chu has been struggling against Wei and I ripped through Wei, haha." The messenger says, "You are as great as ever. Sir, if I were to get to the point, is it true regarding the message that you sent Kantan?" Renpa says, "I have heard of Kochou's death as well as death of all the captives. I also know Qin is close. From other's point of view, Zhao is hanging by a thread. That's why I'm thinking of saving Zhao by going back and cutting greenhorns like Kanki in half." The messenger thanks Renpa and says he will go back right now and let Kantan know. Renpa says go after eating and tells him that's how much he always eats for every meal. Renpa has shown his well being by eating a huge amount of food.

Kakukai and others hear the news that Renpa is willing to come back. They all rejoice in happiness and says they will be able to fight back if Renpa, who was one of the three great heavens, come back. Chancellor Hi says, "Do you guys really think so? Did you guys forget why General Renpa has left the country? It's because he kept admonishing King Tou Jou that he got his ranked stripped off. And our current king has characteristics that are equal or worse than King Tou Jou. Do you really think General Renpa will just watch and do nothing?" Kakukai says, "There is no way he will do nothing. He is someone who even fought against Rinshoujo, just because he didn't like him. If he were to come here, all of our heads will be cut." Chancellor Hi thinks to himself that he doesn't know about others, but Kakukai will surely die.

Kakukai twisted the messenger's news that Renpa was well by telling the king that, "Renpa ate really well despite his old age, however he was sitting down whole time and he had urinary incontinence 3 times in a short period of time." After hearing this, the king thought Renpa was useless, so Renpa was never able to set his foot back in Zhao again. The messenger is surprised after hearing the king's decision and begs Kakukai to please reconsider or let him speak to the king himself. Kakukai says he will ask the King again so wait, while secretly telling Chancellor Hi to get rid of the messenger. Chancellor Hi asks who will take the position of Kochou and Kakukai says, "Although it pains me to say this, we have no choice but to bring that man back again."

Kantan sent a fast horse to Seika city and so Riboku, one of the three great heavens, made a come back after 3 years. Although Kochou army lost, the appearance of Riboku has made the battlefield stalemate. And finally in the next year, Riboku, one of the three great heavens, clash with Kanki, one of the Qin's 6 GG.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Renpa is actually fighting for Chu confirmed. @TheKnightOfTheSea @Owl Ki I’m telling you guys, get ready for my Renpa prediction to come to pass. Hara is putting all of the pieces into place lol.

Poor Gohoumei lol, imagine hyping yourself up for a 3 year campaign to smash some Chu ass, and the first commander you end up facing on the battlefield is fucking Renpa lmfao, Wei was already going to have trouble making gains against Chu even without Renpa in the picture but this is just overkill.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I thought RSJ and Renpa were like brothers ? Maybe they fought before being that close and their battle create a bond between them
Rinshoujou and Renpa initially hated each other historically. But one day RSJ apologized and Renpa felt like shit after he apologized and they became great friends after that. From what I know lol

I thought RSJ and Renpa were like brothers ? Maybe they fought before being that close and their battle created a bond between them
From a post I found on reddit:

This is a reference to real history that wasn't mentioned in the manga before. We know Renpa and Rinshoujo were good friends, but it wasn't always that way. Renpa was originally jealous of Rinshoujo having a higher rank than him in court because his achievements were purely in diplomacy, not on the battlefield, and because he used to be a commoner. Renpa began openly insulting Rinshoujo in front of the court and Rinshoujo did not retaliate and avoided him. Rinshoujo's retainers believed he was a coward, but Rinshoujo explained that his reason for doing that was because if he were to fight Renpa then one of them would have to die, and he wanted to avoid that because it was better for Zhao to have both of them. Renpa heard about this and went to Rinshoujo's house with thorns embedded in his back to apologise, and from that point on they became best friends.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
From a post I found on reddit:

This is a reference to real history that wasn't mentioned in the manga before. We know Renpa and Rinshoujo were good friends, but it wasn't always that way. Renpa was originally jealous of Rinshoujo having a higher rank than him in court because his achievements were purely in diplomacy, not on the battlefield, and because he used to be a commoner. Renpa began openly insulting Rinshoujo in front of the court and Rinshoujo did not retaliate and avoided him. Rinshoujo's retainers believed he was a coward, but Rinshoujo explained that his reason for doing that was because if he were to fight Renpa then one of them would have to die, and he wanted to avoid that because it was better for Zhao to have both of them. Renpa heard about this and went to Rinshoujo's house with thorns embedded in his back to apologise, and from that point on they became best friends.
Haha i like petty Renpa
Thanks for the history

Renpa is actually fighting for Chu confirmed. @TheKnightOfTheSea @Owl Ki I’m telling you guys, get ready for my Renpa prediction to come to pass. Hara is putting all of the pieces into place lol.

Poor Gohoumei lol, imagine hyping yourself up for a 3 year campaign to smash some Chu ass, and the first commander you end up facing on the battlefield is fucking Renpa lmfao, Wei was already going to have trouble making gains against Chu even without Renpa in the picture but this is just overkill.
So when the time comes, Chu is going to happily welcome the Qin invasion with a force consisting of Kou En, Renpa, Karin, Man'U and co... and god knows who else. Lol.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
On the subject of Mouten w/ historical spoilers, I was thinking about Mouten’s future accomplishments the other day:

So historically, Mouten actually pushed the Xiongnu pretty much out of China lol. This is quite interesting when you consider that the Xiongnu have been such a powerful presence in Zhao for the entire manga, even Riboku didn’t completely push them out of Zhao, he just defeated them so horrifically that they fled to the far north.

Does this mean Hara will set Mouten up to eventually surpass Riboku himself?
@Owl Ki @TheKnightOfTheSea @Xione etc

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Could Qin get anymore notable Generals after whacking a couple of states? Like how Renpa got Kyou En or Chu got the Juuko Four?
I can see Ousen trying to recruit someone.

I believe Tou will retire after his invasion of Han. I wonder what will happen to Yotanwa though.
Tou will likely participate in the Wei invasion, Tou vs Gouhoumei has already been set-up.

Considering how he's been matched up against Chu twice(once in Coalition, another time in Juuko) he may also participate in the Chu invasion.

Don't forget Kouyoku, and being a large state Hara is gonna add a lot of fictional only generals unrelated to history like Karin :crazwhat:
Hakurei is apparently a top 3 bow in China too. He should be crazy strong once he's a GG.

I expect Chu to have 2-3 more GGs, and several strong generals around Rinbukun level too.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
On the subject of Mouten w/ historical spoilers, I was thinking about Mouten’s future accomplishments the other day:

So historically, Mouten actually pushed the Xiongnu pretty much out of China lol. This is quite interesting when you consider that the Xiongnu have been such a powerful presence in Zhao for the entire manga, even Riboku didn’t completely push them out of Zhao, he just defeated them so horrifically that they fled to the far north.

Does this mean Hara will set Mouten up to eventually surpass Riboku himself?
@Owl Ki @TheKnightOfTheSea @Xione etc
Maybe. I think both EOS Mouten and Riboku will be close, I think both will be in Kingdom's top 5 military minds eos (along with SHK, Prime Gouhoumei, Gokei, Karin and Koshou/Rinshoujou)

. Mouten will obviously never be able to touch Riboku martially imo tho.

We know that Riboku went up against the Xiongnu with a significant number disadvantage too.

Considering how Qin always has a number disadvantage, I can see Mouten also having less men than the Xiongu if the battle gets adapted in the manga. Wouldn't be surprised if Mouten's victory gets directly compared to Riboku's.

Another interesting detail is that both of their historical fates are very similar to each others....

I think Riboku>=Prime Mouten is a safe bet for now, but Kingdom seems to heavily push New Generation>Old, as shown from Moubu surpassing Oukotsu martially.

lol, Riboku and Mouten do share tons of similarities together now that i think about it.
Post automatically merged:

Of course. Qin will integrate
The world famed
The heavily respected
Great General Futei into their ranks
:hohoho:
:crazwhat: his sworn rival Ryuusen is also going to become a GG.