Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
nah best friend is cuz Kuina dream of becoming word strongest swordsman -
Zoro is talking about his promise to Luffy to never lose again and to Kuina to become the world strongest swordsman
Nothing about Sanji
Yeah its probably Kuina, when Zoro first fought Mihawk in Baratie, the two people he thought about while fighting him were Luffy and Kuina.

> - Zoro attacks King with his "Shishishi Sonson" but does nothing to him. King counterattack.

oda is a fraud fr is he nerfing zoro
This will allow him to unlock black blade for Wado. Zoro's back always works best against the wall, hence how he was able to unleash Asura due to being broken by Hakai; how he unlocked breath of all things against Mr 1.
This was always going to be iitoryu vs iitoryu as a sword battle on Wano of all islands.

Zoro was fully healed by the medicine and a few unnamed attacks by King won't decrease it to 50%, lol. You're underestimating his durability. He clearly said that he lacks strength. Oden has far better portrayal than anyone on Onigashima rn not named Kaido and BM.
1% strength less than an hour ago, and 100% strength rn?
:okay:

Full translation of the brife summary. Thanks to Redon:

- Chapter 1,033: "Shimotsuki Kozaburo".
- Zoro attacks King directly, but there is an explosion.
- Sanji Vs. Queen.
- Queen: "That guy is a survivor of the" Lunaria tribe ", which was wiped out.

A monster that can survive in any environment in the world.
In ancient times they were called "Gods" !!
- Sanji: "Why did they exterminate them?"
- Queen: "Ask him !!"
- Zoro Vs. King again. Zoro managed to survive the explosion because he defended himself with Ambition with Color of Armament.
- Zoro attacks King with his "Shishishi Sonson" but does nothing to him. King fights back.
-Zoro's swords begin to fall off the island, so he remembers something from his past.
- Zoro remembers Hitetsu's words about Kuina and Enma's sword being created by Shimotsuki Kozaburo.
- Zoro: Then why did a Wanokuni sword end up in East Blue? "
- This part is very long, but the Korean filter sums it up.
- Kozaburo said that each sword has its own personality.
- Weak swordsmen who are not able to control swords are afraid of them and that is why they say they are cursed.
- Zoro discovered later that Shimotsuki Kozaburo was Kuina's grandfather.
- Zoro: "What I lack is strength !!

Is it possible that Oden was able to use you easily even when you absorbed so much Haki? Huh, Enma? "
- The Beast Pirates try to attack Zoro.
- Zoro: "What should I do? Should I regulate my Haki? No ... I'll give you what you want !!"
- The Beast Pirates that were going towards Zoro fall unconscious.
- King: "Are you really going to try to become a 'king'?
- Zoro: "Of course ... I have a debt to honor to my captain and my best friend !!!"

-No break next week.

Damn! Too much hype.
:cantseeme:

King tanked Death Lion Song.
:fransuper:

Zoro CoC has officially been released.
:finally:

The haters are losing their minds.
:ihaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.