Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro was dead after his last attack if luffy did not get back up and Law did not get him out of there .
The man said it him self he spend everything do that attack and second later Kaido doing ACoC with luffy like nothing happen even with that scar .
Well, yeah. He'd have died. Doesn't change the fact that his performance vs Hybrid Kaido while half dead was still much superior to Kuri Luffy's lol.

Hybrid Kaido couldn't defeat half dead Zoro without taking hefty, permanent damage and being outdone in CQC is a canonical fact. The biased dude I was responding to said Current Luffy negs King. Which is even more retarded.

Idk what you're quoting me for. Unless you think that statement is true.

Anyone arguing King > Marco about now has valid reasons of doing so but these Queen stans should shut their asses up.

In a straight 1v1 that clown is getting folded in half by a dozen of follow up attacks from Marco.
No one takes Lanjifags seriously, Queen is garbage and would job to any commander worth a pebble, YC1, RHM, FM, Vice Captains, wtv are out of YC2 reach.

Marco and Zoro made King bleed before I think this ties in with what @The White Crane said, it's not that King doesn't take damage but his race have developed the ability to adapt to damage due to the harsh environment they lived, that's probably how they are able to create fire possibly too because his race needed it to survive.

A survival race.
:cheers:

I've got several predictions coming true this chapter:

- King's Adaptive Hax
- Zoro is not a Shimotsuki, but Kuina was
- Named swords having their own will

Add Queen worshipping the altar of King and the confirmation of Cook fighting King's cheerleader at best, on top of a big ZKK hint? I'm eating good this chapter. :steef:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
That's not true Shishio. Before starting their "1v1" Perospero already said that Marco is looking exhausted.
Also think it's fair to reason that Marco failed to damage King significantly thanks to not figuring out his secret before his regen hit the limit. Maybe if he had knowledge, he could've done more to King.

He eventually figured out atleast what King is but it's still doubtful whether he knows the secret or not.

@ShishioIsBack Zoro this chapter admits that Oden is above him. Saying he lacks strength while Oden could easily use Enma. Plus, having mastered infusing CoC into his attacks, while Zoro only used it subconsciously in an extreme situation (similar to Luffy using it in Marineford). Oden was a true monster.
Yes I agree
Current Zoro < Prime Oden
When Zoro masters Enma he is equal to Prime Oden
When he turns Enma Black he surpasses Prime Oden.

Status
Not open for further replies.