Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG this chapter is gold!!

- Zoro and King impressive battle goes on and Zoro keeps up even without the power up he most likely will have
- Zoro and Luffy being established as partners with Zoro thinking Luffy as bis best friend (bye bye Simpji lol)
- Queen fangirling about King
- King and Zoro being a battle between kings

Oh, the last week's rants didn't age well, really...
Rats, come back in your hidings!
Make space for the battle of the Right Hands!
:kata: zoro thinks of luffy as his best friend, because luffy is everyone's best friend

Nami would rather die than insult his dream

Sanji was willing to turn into an emotionless killing machine without morals if luffy wanted to

Franky fought a yonko for her

Besides, queen is also hyping up sanji lol, straight up comparing his powers to king's

Luffy doesn't hit as hard as Zoro and if Zoro can't hurt King, how would Luffy?
How the hell does luffy not hit as hard as Zoro ?
Zoro cuts while luffy does blunt force attack there different .
Hell luffy smash part of island when he beat don and that was before he had better CoA and ACoC .
Hell right now he blocking Kaido attacks without them even touch each other while King and Zoro still physical blocking each out .

:kata: zoro thinks of luffy as his best friend, because luffy is everyone's best friend

Nami would rather die than insult his dream

Sanji was willing to turn into an emotionless killing machine without morals if luffy wanted to

Franky fought a yonko for her

Besides, queen is also hyping up sanji lol, straight up comparing his powers to king's
Copium

More copium

Salt

More salt

How the hell does luffy not hit as hard as Zoro ?
Zoro cuts while luffy does blunt force attack there different .
Hell luffy smash part of island when he beat don and that was before he had better CoA and ACoC .
Okay agreed Luffy can probably hurt King with AdvCoC but you gotta admit it won't be easy for Luffy. Maybe he high diffs King

LoL at some dudes saying Queen said King is undefeatable, he literally just said Lunarians in general can survive in any environment, they can live in any environment

- Zoro: "What should I do? Should I regulate my Ambition? No ... I'll give you what you want !!"
- The Beast Pirates that were going towards Zoro fall unconscious.
- King: "Are you really going to try to become a 'king'?
- Zoro: "Of course ... I have a debt to honor to my captain and my best friend !!!"

This doesn't make sense? It seems Zoro knows he has CotC and how to use it? Though with Kaido he acted like he didn't know he had it?
He didnt know what adcoc is. Just remeber Fisher Island the moment Luffy used CoC zoro wasnt surprise. Of course he know what CoC is not adcoc that Kaido was talking about (only the strongest can infuse CoC in their attack)
2 different thing. As we saw again last chapter Enma is draining Zoro hacky (mostly his energy) but as the spoiler is saying to work Enma need CoC (some kind of infusion) this will likekly being ad coc.
Zoro was surprise because he didnt know that he infuse Asura with CoC (which happen to be a form of ad coc)

Status
Not open for further replies.