Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Can someone help me with some lore and dates stuff?
Queen says that the Lunarian Tribe was wiped out.
We know that the they lived on top of the Red Line, which is now the location of Mary Geoise (or whatever people write it these days).
But they went there hundreds of years ago, no?
King's VC says he's just 48 years old.

So.....were the Lunarians really wiped out? Or am I missing something?
Seems like they just live hidden somewhere in the world, most likely and are recluse. Because King being the sole survivor doesn't make much sense to me.

ignore zoro haters like @Luffywankishere the anti-zoro faction is in the mud today he's mad cause law doesn't have coc.
If he was smart he would be hyped that this revelation about swords indirectly hypes law and may imply he has coc too.
Why would I be mad? Law is destined to have CoC too

Plus Zoro unlocking advanced CoC is almost as obvious as Luffy becoming the Pirate King. He’s gonna be the WSS EOS and he has CoC it’s simple math

Also think it's fair to reason that Marco failed to damage King significantly thanks to not figuring out his secret before his regen hit the limit. Maybe if he had knowledge, he could've done more to King.

He eventually figured out atleast what King is but it's still doubtful whether he knows the secret or not.
Exactly. Marco is a smart guy. If he had time to fight King 1v1 and really turn all of his attention towards him chances are high he finds his mystery.
Yes but that exhaustion is caused by King right?
No because like Marco in the panel says, holding off two guys worth over a billion is pretty rough even though we know if someone damages him it's King.

Status
Not open for further replies.