Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone help me with some lore and dates stuff?
Queen says that the Lunarian Tribe was wiped out.
We know that the they lived on top of the Red Line, which is now the location of Mary Geoise (or whatever people write it these days).
But they went there hundreds of years ago, no?
King's VC says he's just 48 years old.

So.....were the Lunarians really wiped out? Or am I missing something?
Seems like they just live hidden somewhere in the world, most likely and are recluse. Because King being the sole survivor doesn't make much sense to me.
There's a chance a few were spared and made into slaves, King might just be the last descendant of them.

But if CoC is end all be all for swordsman and key to black blade, doesn't that mean Mihawk's CoC > Shanks CoC?
The way Mihawk explained it, saying "every blade can become a black blade", I don't think it has to do with CoC, since only one in a million even holds that ability, while only a handful has advanced versions.

Someone here had a good theory about black blades, saying that the blade becomes black by having the users will fulfilled. Enma did not become black because Oden's will of killing Kaido remained unfulfilled. So if Zoro kills Kaido and only Enma turns black, it is because Enma's/Oden's will was fulfilled. Of course the user's will and ambition has to be vast, it's not enough to wish for conquering the east blue. That's how Ryuma's blade became black I guess. Cutting every enemy down and conquering them.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
King is wearing a huge black costume of batman …what do you expect to see???
Well, Oda took the time to draw a few drops of blood dropping out while he drew a whole gash onto Queen's face.

If King suffered more, Oda would've drawn it. But he won't, since like he said last chapter, his durability is special and better than all these Dragons and Dinosaurs.

King could be equal to Kizaru considering he wrecked Marco
All this King wank will be off benefit to the Admirals since Zoro will obviously at some point defeat an Admiral, it's just going to happen.

I know that the King wank is at an all type high but once the hype calms down it'll be clear that even someone like King isn't playing on an Admirals ground

I'm very surprised Oda is dedicating this much panel time to the Zoro vs King battle, which is good since it's currently turning into an amazing battle :steef:
With King and Queen Oda decide to something different then usually.
The thing is, Oda never separate Zoro/Sanji opponents with the other strawhats, all of them get defeated back to back and only Luffy fight take more chapters and buildup.
Like with Mr.1 or Kaku, none of these where separate from the other strawhats battles, they all go down back to back.

But with King and Queen Oda first time separate them and make them special, they get many chapters and build up this is just insane.
It feel like next to Kaido, we have also King and Queen as villians(like minibosses) who get same threatment as the boss villians.
If this arc would happen directly after the TS and without Kaido, King and Queen would be legit top villiians and Im pretty sure the Strawhats would get washed.

LoL at comparing Doflamingo to King or Queen after this chapter.

Dressrosa Sanji: "Poele a Friere Spectre"

"Doflamingo: "Nng... Powerful stuff, not bad!"

Sanji + Genes awakened "Hells Memories":

"Hey, that hurt!"

Sees an explosion

"That must be King bodying your crewmate"

:kobeha::funky::king::zorothink::sanmoji:

G

Gorosei Informer

This guy slightly dodged a nuclear bomb when Kaido stopped King lmao.
LMFAO, that so true! Tbh I wish Oda had shown a Flying 6 trying to take on a calamity and getting bodied. Maybe WW or Sasaki. Especially King or Jack. But that would downplay the F6 too much before their fights I guess? I can only imagine the potential toxicity if it happened to Page One too! Maybe he and Ulti could have tried and got bodied by King or Jack?

WhosWho must have been a student at the School of Dodging Nukes by the master himself, Will of P founder, Pell-sama!

CONCLUSION FROM THIS CHAPTERS
- zoro lacks STRENGTH
- zoro showed that hes not even at kidd/law tier, let alone luffy
- his AP is below YC1 level
- zoro basically got 3 power up from the start, each swords got its own speciality
- people said that enma nerfed zoro, when zoro is too weak to handle it
- zoro is too weak handle each of his free gift swords
- not even zorofanboys believe ZKK now
:goyea:
:ihaha::hapnoel::hapnoel::hapnoel:

God Ward

Back When They Called Us Devils
Weird though.

At this point I'm back thinking that Sanji has some lunarian DNA, otherwise I don't get why Oda keeps bringing this up with him and Queen. Like, you don't see anyone telling Zoro about MADS lol.
It could also be a red herring. Sanji having hidden Lunarian blood could be interesting, but Germa genetic modifications should be enough... unless?

All this King wank will be off benefit to the Admirals since Zoro will obviously at some point defeat an Admiral, it's just going to happen.

I know that the King wank is at an all type high but once the hype calms down it'll be clear that even someone like King isn't playing on an Admirals ground
Also its partly trolling.
I do place King at low top tier and Kizaru high diffs tho.
Post automatically merged:

The way Mihawk explained it, saying "every blade can become a black blade", I don't think it has to do with CoC, since only one in a million even holds that ability, while only a handful has advanced versions.

Someone here had a good theory about black blades, saying that the blade becomes black by having the users will fulfilled. Enma did not become black because Oden's will of killing Kaido remained unfulfilled. So if Zoro kills Kaido and only Enma turns black, it is because Enma's/Oden's will was fulfilled. Of course the user's will and ambition has to be vast, it's not enough to wish for conquering the east blue. That's how Ryuma's blade became black I guess. Cutting every enemy down and conquering them.
Only two in trillion blades have become black blade.
Every blade has ability to become black blade doesn't mean every blade user can make a black blade.

Status
Not open for further replies.