Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen underwhelming? Can u stop reading the manga with Zoro glasses?
Queen Is worhty of being a pirate with a bounty above 1b.
U said that Zoro was gonna low-diff King and now King is Admiral level since this never happened?
It's Zoro the one you have to change in your tier list, not King.
King is the same tier of Katakuri and before of this chapter Zoro was below that level.
If u think that Zoro can keep up with Luffy you choiced the wrong manga, Luffy >>> Zoro, just like Roger >>> Rayleigh, the point Rayleigh needs Gabban help against Oden while Roger easily sends him flying.
Kaido >>> King.
Luffy >>> Zoro.
Zoro literally disfigured Kaido for life…

Lol sanjikun really does not like the Calamities or at the very least he doesn't like them being above Doffy.:fujilaugh:
Mate, I don't have to prove Jack shit to you (pun intended). Doffy being Joker automatically puts him over King/Queen/Jack, just like King/Queen/Jack are automatically over the Numbers.

You either consider Joker the ultimate trump card, or make him weaker than Jack, Numbers. There is no in between.

1. Zoro with or without Enma is clearly inferior to chapter 1000 Luffy who had aleady acquired FS, Adv CoA. Stop saying stupid shit.
2. More baseless wank and circular scaling. Stop eating crayons
3. Chapter 1010 is not debatable. This is more circular logic and scaling.

You're not a prisoner of the moment because all of this was expected. Im mostly speaking to people who I consider reasonable like @Sentinel and @Tyki_Mikk and not Z boys. And I don't know how many times I have to say this. I like Zoro as a character. Lol, pre timeskip, he was my favorite character but the behavior of Zoro tards makes it difficult to enjoy him as a character.

You all act like children. The only character I have genuine hate for is the Baboon Trainer. Anyway, keep spewing sewage.
We saw how Zoro was inferior when he tanked Hakai and Luffy ran from it.

1. Zoro with or without Enma is clearly inferior to chapter 1000 Luffy who had aleady acquired FS, Adv CoA. Stop saying stupid shit.
That is absolutely fucking nonsense.
Zoro is clearly stronger than chapter 1000 Luffy
He hits a lot harder
He tanks a lot stronger attacks
He physically shits on Luffy
He has far better speed feats than pre Snakeman Luffy and Ashura Zoro even shits on Snakeman Luffy.

Portrayal wise, Big Mom and Kaido both were shitting their pants at Zoro flexing his muscles.
Tatsumaki yes Tatsumaki alone did more damage than anything Luffy did pre CoC combined. And that's one of Zoro's weakest attacks.

2. More baseless wank and circular scaling. Stop eating crayons
Stop licking windows and sucking dick, if you wanna have a discussion that don't say garbage like this because you won't win that battle with me either.
There is nothing baseless about it, it is backed up by hype feats and portrayal

3. Chapter 1010 is not debatable. This is more circular logic and scaling.
It is debatable because Kaido was permanently wounded, he was shivering, coughing up tons of blood, he was blitzed by nearly dead 30 broken bones Zoro who blocked an attack and tanked an attack that would have killed Luffy and everyone else.

Then Kaido low diffed chapter 1010 Luffy with zero lasting damage. Ashura still shits on anything Luffy has done even post Chapter 1010 and King whooped that Zoro's ass.

So yeah that's debatable too and how is that circular logic? Do you even know what circular logic means?

I am. I'm just not mentally challenged and don't undermine other characters to elevate my favorites. I like Zoro I just dislike a majority of his childish and toxic fan base. Anyone who actually knows me on a personal level knows how much of a sword boy I am and love anything related with Swordsman, even in my own one piece game, I wank the hell out of them but many extreme Zoro fans, are outright toxic.
Lmfao can’t say I disagree
But you’re taking it way too seriously
It’s all memes and jokes at the end of the day

I have a hard time to believe anyone except for @nik87 @Aknolagon @ShishioIsBack believe what they really say

Prisoners of the moment.
If you need a gimmick to be strong you're not insurmountable. And lets not kid ourselves. The more information we get, the more its clear that Zoro without Enma is barely even YC3 if not below. The Zoro that is being trashed by King right now is clearly weaker than the Luffy that fought Katakuri even before FS. That Luffy actually has victories against commander level opponents.

And before "Muh Scar" He couldn't do it without Enma and even then, damaging Kaido is wholly binary. It's either you can or you can't based on having Ryou. G4 is still superior to anything Zoro and or King has show cased thus far.

Katakuri will remain the standard for YC1. He was Luffy's opponent and Luffy's standards and opponents will always be superior to that of Zoro and Sanji's.
1. Luffy had no victory in 1 v 1 vs commander level opponent. Luffy jumped Cracker with Nami and the homies help. Learn to read. Nami literally was a huge nerf to Cracker.
2. Luffy got neg diff by base Kaido and didn't even leave a mark, Zoro blitzed Hybrid Kaido and left a scar. Learn how to read
3. Prove he couldn't do it without Enma, he cut Kaido with all his blades. Once again learn how to read
4. Katakuri has no attack that would tickle King.

If Zoro has problems blocking king attacks you think he would be able to block Kaido ACoC attacks ?
When everything we have seen is ACoC are the strongest physical base attacks we have see in the series.
For eg look at Roger vs Oden where he hit him miles away from just one attack or how they do most damage to kaido so far .
Hell that was what Zoro use to scar Kaido in the first place without knowing .
Now after this fight i expect Zoro to be much better but before he would have some of the same issue he now having vs king in a kaido fight .
It like when luffy try to block one of Kaido normal attacks without ACoC and get hit away to him now to him blocking ACoC kaido attack without issues .
Like i think the scarring aspect was hype but when you at it it has not effect kaido in any real way .
I'd want to say "no" to that, but Kaido's ACoC attacks haven't been greatest stuff so far.

-Law no sold it. Took very little damage from a CoC coated TB from Hybrid Kaido. Fell for a bit before going to fight BM all dandy.
-Base Luffy matches some swings
-Yamato matched some swings
-Even already half dead Kinemon managed to take one directly to the head and still not only be conscious enough, but also moving

Kaido's general swings aren't really that grand. I don't find it hard to believe Zoro will be able to block quite a few, and retaliate somewhat similar to Yamato. Ofc, he will be send flying if Kaido uses one of his stronger attacks.

Also, scarring aspect DID leave Kaido jaded, visibly shaken and huffing on top of coughing blood during that scene. Ofc it didn't leave him crumpled, but so far it has done more visible damage than anything else done to Kaido, which is saying a lot, as Kaido has tanked a lot of hits. Luffy will eventually deal more damage, but scarring someone permanently for life is great AP feat.

You're not a prisoner of the moment because all of this was expected. Im mostly speaking to people who I consider reasonable like @Sentinel and @Tyki_Mikk and not Z boys. And I don't know how many times I have to say this. I like Zoro as a character. Lol, pre timeskip, he was my favorite character but the behavior of Zoro tards makes it difficult to enjoy him as a character.

You all act like children. The only character I have genuine hate for is the Baboon Trainer. Anyway, keep spewing sewage.
Stop lying, at least have some moral integrity to admit you hate Zoro, saying you are a Zoro fan and then spewing garbage that you spew is you literally acting like a spineless pussy.
You are a Zoro fan yet the chapter where Zoro was supposed to be hype, only thing I hear from you is negativity? How about the fact that let people enjoy the moment, its a fucking cartoon.
But no your crayon eating "I am a Zoro fan" lying bitch ass has to come in and only post you made is shitting on Zoro.

What is your life depended on it? Does people praising Zoro hurt you personally?

Status
Not open for further replies.