Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I'm not comparing it to claws but the Shockwave attack "Phoenix brand"
i said bluebird isn't a Shockwave attack and King bled from marco's knee
And nothing states that "shockwave" attacks are more stronger than two non shockwave attacks lol.

Marco's knee bomb + Bluebird > Phoenix Brand as well.

I don't get it. Do the spoilers state Zoro will use CoC coating? It just seems like "unlocking" CoC will be to control Enma. As in only the will of a CoC user can control it.

"Weak swordsmen who are not able to control swords are afraid of them and that is why they say they are cursed."

"Zoro: "What I lack is strength !!
Is it possible that Oden was able to use you easily even when you absorbed so much Haki? Huh, Enma? "

I don't know where Oda is going with this. We'll see. But this might not be a carbon copy of the Luffy scenario, but more of a "Zoro can use CoC" now thing.
I think its that you dont master Enma by micro managing your haki, but by becoming so powerful that its haki succ doesnt become a downside. You dont fight the sword's nature you embrace it

King is YC 0.5 lvl and Beckmann is YC0 level
I would change overall Kata with Marco for now but overall I see it similar
I have the feeling that Ben going be a insane strong powerhouse.
Like having a bounty who legit fits to a top tier(2-3B).
Ben is comparable to Shanks. So he’s at least around low Yonko lvl. I think he has around 2.5-3 bil and Mihawk has around 3.2 bil
:endthis:

The literal term "fallen angel" appears neither in the Bible nor in other Abrahamic scriptures, but is used to describe angels cast out of heaven or angels who sinned. Such angels often tempt humans to sin.

Cast out of heaven = The Red Line
Sinned = Wiping out his own race

Lunarians were the true angels of One Piece world (Gods) not the Skypieans. King sinned against his own race and his wings turned black like the ones of a Fallen Angel (Demon)
:crazwhat:
:crazwhat:

And nothing states that "shockwave" attacks are more stronger than two non shockwave attacks lol.

Marco's knee bomb + Bluebird > Phoenix Brand as well.
Shockwave attacks are ultimately. more affective against durable opponent than blunt attack that basic logic and if merely blunt attack hurts you then a Shockwave one will be devastating.. recall Lucci's Rokogun

Status
Not open for further replies.