Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even King couldn't dodge it and he was flying.
He never even tried to dodge because he was confident he tanks it.

LOL no, it's insanely fast. Considering Zoro's other feats with Iaijutsu, even with Future Sight, dodging it will be very difficult.
Katakuri already knows that it happened several seconds beforehand. It's literally impossible for Kat not do dodge it. A Linear strike from Zoro is far too easy too dodge.

was never a concept in the manga. It is and has always only ever been fannon. It's no longer fannon I subscribe to.
Oda has a habit of giving YC1 very similar attributes. They're always the special one out of the group of the commanders, it's quite striking.

- Kat has CoC and FS
- King has CoC and is from a special race
- Marco has a mythical Zoan

Jinbei used "Vagabond Drill" against Big Mom, the same move he used against Wadatsumi, and barely did the damage "Hell Memories" managed to do, which completely knocked him out in flames.

Which means "Hell Memories" would do much better against Big Mom

Queen apparently just tanked "Hell Memories" from Exoskeleton invisible Sanji even easier
:kawak::kawak::crazwhat:
Er, Vagabond Drill ignored durability (including Big Mom's) since it's an internal damage and made a hole in Wadatsumi's stomach. :datas:

Provided Cook has enough balls to attack Meme to begin with, she will just no sell HM. :denzimote:

People trying to hype King/Queen when Zoro/Sanji are massively nerfed from their true power. :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Zoro has a sword that he can't even use properly, and abandoned Shusui which belonged to a "Sword God" and was a national treasure of Wano.

Sanji pretty much admitted at full power he could cream Queen. He just doesn't want Germa power.

?????????????
Bro stop, you taught Hwll memories would put diwn Queen. Just take your massive L and move on

Jinbei used "Vagabond Drill" against Big Mom, the same move he used against Wadatsumi, and barely did the damage "Hell Memories" managed to do, which completely knocked him out in flames.

Queen apparently just tanked "Hell Memories" from Exoskeleton invisible Sanji even easier
Skinny Big Mom isn't even a top tier tbh

Nah, Marco lacks the raw offensive power of King.

King is the only character to bully a healthy Zoro so mercilessly in a 1 vs 1. Straight up overpowering his strongest attacks head on and all but ragdolling him.

Two top tiers (Issho and Kaido) have failed to do this.

That raw offensive might is what sets King apart from "Marco without a time limit".

@ConquistadoR, @MarineHQ62, @Sentinel, @Shanal.
Even though I think Marco's AP is greatly slept on I'd rather wait to find out the "secret" that makes King so durable. If it's something relates to the flames on his back then I'd argue Marco can do something against it with his phoenix flames.

People trying to hype King/Queen when Zoro/Sanji are massively nerfed from their true power. :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Zoro has a sword that he can't even use properly, and abandoned Shusui which belonged to a "Sword God" and was a national treasure of Wano.

Sanji pretty much admitted at full power he could cream Queen. He just doesn't want Germa power.

?????????????
No one is trying to hype Queen stfu
People and Queen himself are only hyping King

Queen vs Doffy is Debatable although Queen wins
King low/neg Diffs Doffy

Er, Vagabond Drill ignored durability (including Big Mom's) since it's an internal damage and made a hole in Wadatsumi's stomach. :datas:

Provided Cook has enough balls to attack Meme to begin with, she will just no sell HM. :denzimote:
:kaidowhat::kaidowhat:

You can't possibly be that stupid, come on man it's not even about sanji

Jimbei did no damage to big mom, and did you somehow forget that sanji kicked big mom to protect reiju?

Bro stop, you taught Hwll memories would put diwn Queen. Just take your massive L and move on
First of all, stop whacking off with one hand while responding to me.

Secondly, I've said like 100 times Sanji is going to defeat Queen with a dinosaur/meteor-based move. Learn to read. I came up with a fucking name for Sanji's finisher.

Have you thought about what the moves were supposed to do? Vagabond wasn't supposed to do damage, it was supposed to push Big Mom away, not like it would've done damage anyway. You also can't compare Big Mom's defence against Wada defence as if it's the same stat. Delusional

?????????????
If he would cream Queen by switching to Germa's side then he would absolutely splatter Doffy into nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.